Official First Qualifying Round Thread

GazzyB

Welsh guy on P&B says they are moving it to the brand new Rugby Stadium (Llanelli is a rugby town :D) which is brand new, all seated and holds 14000. When you compare it to the football team's stadium in the town it is criminal how much better it is :lol:

Rugby Team:

_45341522_parcyscars_empty_huw466x300.jpg

Parc-Y-Scarlets1.jpg

Football Team:

265938_a16d6e3f.jpg

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Europe League: Flamurtari find opponents who will be or Scotswoman or Wales"

From Flamuurtari website . Hope something was lost in translation :lol:

"Europe League: Flamurtari find opponents who will be or Scotswoman or Wales"

From Flamuurtari website . Hope something was lost in translation :D

Flamurtari crowd safety

2yvoy2w.png

Is that an old style scoreboard? :lol:

My round trip to Llanelli

Out 07/07/09

Dep. Glas Buch @ 1100, Arrive Manchester @ 1540 = £10 (megabus)

Leave Manchester @ 2030 arrive Cardiff @ 0011, Leave Cardiff @ 0540 arrive Llanelli @ 0710= £14 (train)

Return 10/07/09

Leave Llanelli @ 0528, Arrive Manchester @ 1015 = £14 (Train)

Leave Manchester @ 1240 and Arrive Glasgow @ 1715 = £ 10 (megabus)

Hotel - Southmead Guesthouse, 2 nights = £64

Total price of trip = £112, that will do me, even though il be in Cardiff train station for 5 hours overnight :rolleyes:

How did you find such a cheap train fair , mate? I did a bit of research on the trainline site and though it's possible to get a direct train from Manchester Piccadilly to Llanelli, the cheapest was £52 return and takes almost five hours ! Goes down the west country before turning into Wales.

How did you find such a cheap train fair , mate? I did a bit of research on the trainline site and though it's possible to get a direct train from Manchester Piccadilly to Llanelli, the cheapest was £52 return and takes almost five hours ! Goes down the west country before turning into Wales.

When I booked it online via Scotrail it gave me an option that 'singles may be cheaper'. I do stress that there is a 5 hour wait in Cardiff but the train coming back is direct. Check my times. Go to the website http://www.scotrail.co.uk/ let me know how you get on and if you have problems add me on messenger. My address is on ma profile. I have just checked and there is still tickets available mate.

I do stress that there is a 5 hour wait in Cardiff but the train coming back is direct.
Just bear in mind the station probably closes for a few hours in the morning, so they might put you out into the street until it opens again.

When I booked it online via Scotrail it gave me an option that 'singles may be cheaper'. I do stress that there is a 5 hour wait in Cardiff but the train coming back is direct. Check my times. Go to the website http://www.scotrail.co.uk/ let me know how you get on and if you have problems add me on messenger. My address is on ma profile. I have just checked and there is still tickets available mate.

Thanks for the info. I shall definitely give you a shout, if required. Honestly don't know whether we'll get along, but with it only being in Wales you never know. Depends where they play the game and ticket availability, time off work etc.

Early morning flight from Edi to Cardiff £25. Picked up by my Uncle at the airport. A quick SSS then onto the Ashes first test with a free bar all day. Night oot in Cardiff on Wednesday. Thursday meeting my mate in Cardiff for a few beers then onto Llanelli for the game. Back to Cardiff to get sparkled with hotel in Cardiff sorted for 2 nights. Get in

Not sure if this has been posted already but, from the 'fishel Llanelli site

"Llanelli have been drawn away to Motherwell FC to be played on Thursday 2nd July 2009 and then home on 9th July 2009. After a meeting with the Motherwell Officials on Thursday it will be decided if the match will be at Stebonheath of at Parc y Scarlets"

Nice stadium and should mean plenty of tickets available.