Llanelli Ticket Information

Guest 'Flow

Guest 'Flow

Guys,

We're just confirming the final details for tickets and travel for Llanelli...

We'll hopefully have it public very soon!

Cheers

'Flow

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparantly there ground holds just 3400 with only 1000 seated.

However, tthey have been known to play thier european games at a closeby rugby ground which holds 10,800 tickets, so id imagine a ballot if the game is at thier home park, but it would hopefully be okay if it was at the rugby ground.

neale :lol:

Guest 'Flow

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/index.php?op...&Itemid=136

^^ Home leg info....

No surprises really, it is as we announced last week!

Just be aware that because of UEFA regulations, we must take names and address details of every ticket holder so that'll be a bit of a pain at the Ticket Office.

But with 10,000 at Airdrie I don't think anyone needs to rush in for tickets, everyone who wants a ticket will get one no problems. We're trying to arrange selling on the night as well but that hasn't been confirmed as yet!

Just waiting for confirmation from the Welsh on their leg tickets. As soon as things are confirmed, we'll announce and get tickets on sales.

'Flow

Just be aware that because of UEFA regulations, we must take names and address details of every ticket holder so that'll be a bit of a pain at the Ticket Office.

But with 10,000 at Airdrie I don't think anyone needs to rush in for tickets, everyone who wants a ticket will get one no problems. We're trying to arrange selling on the night as well but that hasn't been confirmed as yet!

Just waiting for confirmation from the Welsh on their leg tickets. As soon as things are confirmed, we'll announce and get tickets on sales.

'Flow

Flow, how confident are you that the tickets will be for sale on the night? I have a wedding on saturday and it may increase my popularity if I can get a ticket on the night. What's worse the 2nd July is my wedding anniversary :rolleyes:

However, tthey have been known to play thier european games at a closeby rugby ground which holds 10,800 tickets, so id imagine a ballot if the game is at thier home park, but it would hopefully be okay if it was at the rugby ground.

neale :rolleyes:

but as I mentioned on another thread, the 1000 seated means that their ground is not suitable for european games (which it wasn't before), and the rugby ground you refer to closed last November. Parc Y Scarlets (which replaced stradey) can hold 14000.

Can't go to the away games but can go to the "home" game!

Since some of us live a bit further away, are we able to book tickets over the phone for this as season ticket holders or will we have to chance our luck on Saturday? I know there will most likely be enough, but you never know! oh, and how many can we buy with our season book?

Can't go to the away games but can go to the "home" game!

Since some of us live a bit further away, are we able to book tickets over the phone for this as season ticket holders or will we have to chance our luck on Saturday? I know there will most likely be enough, but you never know! oh, and how many can we buy with our season book?

Did you even read the 'fishul site?

***Season Ticket holders can also book over the phone up until Monday 29th June.

:rolleyes:

Guest 'Flow
Flow, how confident are you that the tickets will be for sale on the night? I have a wedding on saturday and it may increase my popularity if I can get a ticket on the night. What's worse the 2nd July is my wedding anniversary :rolleyes:

Just waiting on the folks that run the Excelsior Stadium and the Police Ernie mate...

What he said ^^^, how many tickets can a season ticket holder buy for the home leg??

"Please also note that there will be no purchasing restrictions on home tickets at any time***."

'Flow

neale :P

Parc y Scarlets (home of the Llanelli Scarlets rugby team) holds just under 15,000. Not sure if Stradey Park has been bulldozed, as that would also have been an option.

Given how easy south Wales is to get to, and the severe difficulties communist Albania will pose, I'd imagine we could be talking 2000 plus wanting to make the trip to Llanelli.

Snap. My reading of it is that we have to turn up in person. For a few of us that means Saturday with no preference despite being season ticket holders. A round trip of 110 miles. Ugh! :P

Snap. My reading of it is that we have to turn up in person. For a few of us that means Saturday with no preference despite being season ticket holders. A round trip of 110 miles. Ugh! :P
As it says on the official site, as a season ticket holder, you can book over the phone until Monday the 29th.

I know this is being highly paranoid but with ST holders being able to buy as many as they want what's the chances of selling out before public sale? I can't afford to buy my season ticket until the end of the month. Paranoid I know but...

Zero mate. People will be on holiday, some people will want to avoid any possible trouble in Airdrie etc

I don't think we need to worry for Away tickets EVEN if it is not moved to the Rugby ground, their average attendance last season was 336 :huh:

Their largest attendance last season against 'rivals' Rhyl was 689 and their ALL TIME record gate is 1400!!

Even if a Nancy-esque 2000 'Well fans want to go (which I doubt) and Llanelli TRIPLE their home crowd there will still be room!!

Incidentally, how many 'Well fans do you reckon will head to the game?