Llanelli Ticket Information

Guest 'Flow

Just spoke to someone at the club. Definitely tickets available on the night at airdrie but we should check at the scumdome to find out when they are on sale from and to.

I hope tickets are on sale on the night as I'm going to need this option, was unable to get to the ticket office on Thurs night/Sat morning (the only times which would have been suitable for me).

Don't want to miss this one.

Stuart.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just phoned up as im coming from inverness, you buy the tickets over the phone + they will be held at Fir Park until 6pm on night of game,then taken to shiteberry + can be picked up at their ticket office, you just need to tell them if you cant make it to FP + need to get them at the ground when you phone up

Just phoned the ticket office there and bought tickets for the home and away leg, and the lassie couldn't have been more helpful. Ticket office sometimes takes a bit of stick on here, but this lass was so chirpy it was fuckin unreal!

FAO mwellhighland; EastStandWellFan

Might be an idea to PM someone you know to ask them to buy a ticket for you if you're a bit nervous.

ps Not me incidentally, won't be able to get to the office myself!

I heard in Jack Daniels tonight that we have sold 4500 for the home leg and 1800 so far for the away leg!!!

"I heard in Jack Daniels" could mean that John Boyle was in having a jar and gave you a couple of accurate figures, or it could mean some random with nae idea just thought up a couple of numbers! <_<

"I heard in Jack Daniels" could mean that John Boyle was in having a jar and gave you a couple of accurate figures, or it could mean some random with nae idea just thought up a couple of numbers! :rolleyes:

Well with the figures now on the club website it looks like I spoke to thr random wi nae idea :D

If we can reach the 3500 mark that will be not too bad, given the time of year and the money folk will be shelling out for new strips, season tickets etc.

Not just that, but many folk will prefer to go to the second leg for the day out, and it looks like we'll have 2000 at least in Wales.