Second Leg Clashing With T In The Park

scott_mfc

Just curious as to how many 'Well fans are in a similar situation. I have a thursday camping ticket for T and all my mates are heading up on the Thursday afternoon.

Anyone fancy heading to a boozer in Kinross to watch it?

yeah mate, i'm up for that, I'll be working there all week, so I'll be going to watch it in the boozer if i can find it.

Planning on going to both, got tickets for thursday to sunday for TITP and with there being nae chance of going to Albania i wouldn't want to miss out on the experience of going to Wales for the game. There will be a few of us in that boat looks like i'll need to head to T on the friday whenever that may be.

I'm working at it, and other events when the home leg is played also, so I won't be at either game.

Which bizarrely I'm not even that bothered about. Probably 'cos a) I can't get excited about anything Motherwell/football related until our manager is in place and a couple of signings have been made. b) The Nancy experience was the biggest anti-climax ever.

What you mean we don't do it every season :blush:

Oh and it is unlikely unless BBC Wales picks it up that the game will be on TV...

BBC wales are surprisingly good at picking up local sport. Though, it could end up on S4C :cheers:

Getting to Llanelli is proving to be expensive. Albania is probably cheaper :lol:

A posted this on the Euro thread mate but if you missed it here is ma route

My round trip to Llanelli

Out 07/07/09

Dep. Glas Buch @ 1100, Arrive Manchester @ 1540 = £10 (megabus)

Leave Manchester @ 2030 arrive Cardiff @ 0011, Leave Cardiff @ 0540 arrive Llanelli @ 0710= £14 (train)

Return 10/07/09

Leave Llanelli @ 0528, Arrive Manchester @ 1015 = £14 (Train)

Leave Manchester @ 1240 and Arrive Glasgow @ 1715 = £ 10 (megabus)

Hotel - Southmead Guesthouse, 2 nights = £64

Total price of trip = £112, that will do me, even though il be in Cardiff train station for 5 hours overnight :D

You can do the same on the wednesday and just stay over on the thursday if you wanted too but a didnt want to be knackered for the game!!!

Me and my mate were struggling to get back for T from Wales so we are now getting a lift down, staying on the Wed night and then just boozing all night on the Thur after the game and getting the Red-Eye from Cardiff airport to Edinburgh at 7 in the morning!! In Edinburgh for Half 8 in the morning, up at T for 10, drinking tins of T by 5 past 10!! :D

Going to be a carnage five days, but this is what you work for!! And ye can sleep when yer deid!! :cheers:

Amazingly, what makes all this possible is a Train from Llanelli - Cardiff Airport (few changes tho) at 3 in the morning!!! :( It was as if we have chartered a train, it is perfect!!

So if you are struggling, I would batter into these flights, BMI btw ;)