Trip To Llanelli

well_legless_69

If you will be going M4 down to Llanelli, just some info for you there's average speed cameras from J28-J32 I think I've seen. Very busy traffic from Newport through to Cardiff with rush hour.

what time would you recommend leaving at to avoid the rush hour ?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aw thats ok iam hoping to be in manchester for about 10 ish therefore missing all the "rush hour"

Will more than likely see you all down there, there's about 10 of us going down with our Cardiff flag. The Llanelli manager is an ex city legend. Better throw than De lap(Sjoke)

whats it like in swansea for a night out ?

Depends what music your into, if it's rock then go to Potters Wheel(wetherspoons) and then head on over to Sin City. Awesome rock club. If your into dance etc then no idea sorry. Monkey Cafe is a top place just at the top of the main shopping centre.

I try not to go to Swansea often, hate the place and their fans :notworthy:

Depends what music your into, if it's rock then go to Potters Wheel(wetherspoons) and then head on over to Sin City. Awesome rock club.

Sounds like a PLAN!

Leaving Carluke and heading to Edinburgh Airport for the 7pm flight to Cardiff on Wednesday. Find some digs then out to a club. Game then Swansea on Thursday eve. Swansea to London on Friday AM, CKY gig in Camden at night, maybe stay Saturday too then home at some point on Sunday.

Sounds like a PLAN!

Leaving Carluke and heading to Edinburgh Airport for the 7pm flight to Cardiff on Wednesday. Find some digs then out to a club. Game then Swansea on Thursday eve. Swansea to London on Friday AM, CKY gig in Camden at night, maybe stay Saturday too then home at some point on Sunday.

Are you staying in Cardiff Wednesday night or you getting the train to Swansea? If your in Cardiff Wednesday night, there's alot more variety of rock/indie club to go to. Plenty of gigs going on.

Gigs/Clubnights in Cardiff on the Wednesday

Winch House- Barfly

Clwb Ifor Bach

Listen Up!

Pick and choose what music you want to hear with Cardiffs best DJ's playing classic indie / new releases on the top floor / guest DJ's on the middle each week / and motown...

10:00pm | £3 There's a wetherspoons directly opposite here which is outside the main gates of the millenium stadium. Walk through the back of the wetherspoons and your outside in a back alley and clwb ifor bach is just infront of you. Cheap beers and good music. 3 floors of different music.

Metros's proper underground rockclub, smells of sweat etc but it's a good place, cheap drink, decent music when I went there last and always full. Metro's is just off st marys street. Where Howells is half way down, take a left down there and then take a right into an alley and metros is down there on the right. About 10pm start so pop into the wetherspoons by the millenium stadium.

Didn't want to start a new thread purely for this question, so I thought I'd stick it in here. Booked into the Sandyford hotel for the home leg, for something like £35. Anybody stayed before? Seems decent, just wanted a decent recommendation.

Magic, nearly there!!

Had yesterday and the day off to fanny about getting ready - it has flown in!! :D

Heading down tommorow at 6 AM. Picking up my dad, sister and mate in the Shire and away we go!!

Two nights camping then me and my mate are flying up on Friday morning to meet other folk at Edinburgh Airport to go to T!! Canny wait, I'm like a wee boy at Christmas!!!

It is going to be SOME 5 days!! Lager, Cider, Cider, Cider, Super Noodles and Haribos all packed up and ready to go!! Oh and Ibuprofen anawl!! :D

Everyone else starting to buzz like a broken fridge!?

:D