The New Home Top

Wellarmy

Different opinions in this house im afraid. Me and my bro both had the new top on for the first time at the game and mine seems ok but his is covered with wee pulls on the arse of the shirt and a bigger one right on the back of the almighty hoop, he's no impressed :lol:

Without having a go at anyone directly, surely with the amount of different people commenting on flaws in their tops the club shop are going to be asking questions of Canterbury over this?

I thought the marketing campaign was a good idea and I believed the hype. However, living in Aberdeen, I can hardly pop down to get one. Thankfully, I waited to read comments on here. I can't afford to gamble £40+ on whether I get one of the tops that catches/print peels off or not.

While I'm sure no one will really care that they missed out on my money, surely there is a fear that many, many more supporters will be reluctant to part with their cash when the next top comes out?

Had it on a day and have noticed the night that there is a couple of catches on it already. Quality of the material is pish! Countdown to Canterbury my arse, quite disappointed now.

Aye I was the same, I dread to see how it will turn out after washing.

looked forward to this so much, delayed 2 weeks for long sleeved eventually got it and wore it for a few hours before pitting in the wash last night and now its got 3 massive pulls on it. will be getting my dad to take it back monday as i'm away on holiday now without my new well top :wallbash: should i try another top or just get a refund?

It will only get catches on it if you wash it with something else that will catch onto it. Not really the manufacturers fault.

It will only get catches on it if you wash it with something else that will catch onto it. Not really the manufacturers fault.

what so ive got to seperate the washes so my motherwell top doesnt get catches. NAW, it should be able to wash with whatever it is going to catch on, my roma top has no catches on it and i have had it the past 2 year, and that top is paper thin!

I went down today for a look at the top when I went to get my season ticket.

It was the first time I'd seen it properly and I was hugely disappointed. Was looking forward to seeing it for the first time as I love the design of it and ws impressed with the whole Canterbury deal and the launch campaign.

Like many have pointed out it looks like a fake because every detail is printed on the top and he quality of the material looks awful.

Really feels like Canterbury aren't that bothered about us and left us as an afterthought.

I hope they are as keen on checking this site as they were when the mock-ups were posted, because you have really destroyed what would have been a cracking top and made it look cheap. I'll be keeping my £40. Your tap's shite.