Non-llanelli Roll-call

Special aka

For those not going, for whatever reason. I can't get off work and will be in Thurso at kick-off, probably as far a way as is possible on UK mainland. (Hopefully 810mw will cover the game if tv don't). Although Brazilian has kindly offered to take Tammy with him :cheers:

Where will you be ?

One of the bread-knifes best mates is getting married the next day. I have been told I have to attend. :lol:

If the home leg score is tight and dependant on how much enthusiasm I can work up at our 8? outfield players, I may drive down and then attempt to come straight back after the match...... maybe.

Affshore. It's only a pre season friendly anyway! :doh:

i hope you are right about the pre season friendly, cos i am a wee bit worried about our readiness . I will be at Airdie but i am off on holiday on the 11th so can't really afford to go to Wales. ( i wonder if i can get a flight from Turkey to Albania )

I know it's also in Wales but Wrexham's the other end of the country and something like a 3 and a half hour drive away.

Unfortunately I've got a trapped nerve in my back and can hardly move so won't make it to Airdrie never mind Llanelli. The most accessible European game we've ever had and I can't make it! None of my usual crowd are going and I can't help wonder that initial estimates of travelling fans might have been a bit optimistic.

Maybe somebody with local knowledge could advise, but Google Maps suggests the road direct from Wrexham to Llanelli is quicker than the M5 but that depends on what the average speed possible on that road is. Best of luck - you'll still be closer to it than me.