Jim Gannon

EastStandWellFan

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because there just weren't enough Jim Gannon threads...

Same could be said regarding just about everything on the site. It's no different to the "all the best Davie" thread which sprung up after his move was confirmed, and I think the official confirmation of our new manager deserves a thread of its own. Maybe I should change my name to 'Flow B-)

But thanks for such a valuable contribution to the thread.

Stuart.

Like it, nae fancy suit needed, training gear on, couple of quick pics and quotes then get back to masterminding our charge this season.

Talks a good game, lets see it put into practice.

Welcome Jim!

Exactly, had to be the Canterbury scarf of course.

All the best Jim, got a good feeling about this. In a way I am glad Quinn is off and Clarky too, don't get me wrong am not ecstatic. It was the best thing for the club in a financial sense, and I can't wait to see Jim building a new team.

Like it, nae fancy suit needed, training gear on, couple of quick pics and quotes then get back to masterminding our charge this season.

Talks a good game, lets see it put into practice.

Welcome Jim!

Somebody should be tellin him to get the fuck aff the grass :D .......does he no know its just been finished :lol::D

Welcome to Motherwell Jimbo and Pedro! :lol:

It is a big job, but I think things could be about to get all twisty and turny on our rollercoaster ride!

Mon the Well!!

Well done to JB for securing a manager that comes laden with the support and gratitude of his previous fans and doesnt carry any of the baggage or sh!te that comes with having managed and/or played for another scottish club.

Welcome to the Well and I hope every single fan/whinger/Pyscho that we have as our fans both on this forum and in the East stand get right behind you and give you time to settle.

Here's to the good times...........

Good luck Jim. Heard nothing but good stuuf about him. Could be exciting times ahead.

Loved the story in the paper the other day that he refused to do an interview with Sky after winning the play-off final because his Sky+ box had been broken for 9 months and they wouldn't fix it. :cheers:

Delighted that Mr Gannon has been appointed. If I'm honest, I didn't know anything about him before he was linked with us, but he seems like he knows exactly what he wants, and is very organised and precise.

My only concern, and it's a very slight concern, is that with all the build up and hype surrounding him, the fans may expect success to be instant. Hopefully he is given time to settle in and let us get used to his ways before we start expecting miracles!