Number 4 Appreciation Thread

gareth

To be fair he strolled through the game.....probably due to being incapable of running!

He looked bigger than me, yet kept calm and stopped our attacking from midfield, which says it all.

Was sitting in the East stand last night when someone shouts, `Where the fuck is our midfield?`.

`Behind the number 4` came the reply.

Quality inint the Well banter.

Yeah i thought it was gonna drop at the far post just as well it didnt, hes scored 6 goals last season. Would be a disgrace if he scored.

I'd like to have seen the big yin. Had to chuckle at the the BBC radio commentary team as they tried to find politically correct ways of describing him. It went from "rotund" to "carrying a few pounds" to finally a comparison with Jan Molby. Seemingly, though, fatty had a great match and had the last laugh.

Some lads at the front of the main stand started a wee chant of "You fat bastard" after he hit that shot.

It was maybes a bit ill judged from one of them who was obviously no stranger to a kebab or two himself.

Funny how he went a bit quiet when the shout of "Pot and Kettle" went up from a few rows back!

By far the highlight of my night.

well that guy has inspired me to pull my boots back on,I thought Butterbean had retired his boxing gloves and pulled on a pair of boots for the craic, could explain why not 1 of our midfield got near him all game :lol:

Did the wee number 20 who got subbed on actually come from the bench? or did the big number 4 js shite him oot?

Never mind a prop forward, that guy was the size of an entire scrum! :lol: