We Are (now Only A Bit Of) A Joke

purestate

^_^:P

It doesn't matter what other fans think of us, our own fans are the first to put the boot in!

Yussssss!! :blush:

Who gives a fuck what other peole think? I'm pretty sure nobody else really gives a fuck about the result either. I doubt Leeds, Partick Thistle, Colchester or Grimsby fans are sitting to themselves saying "Haha, see that Motherwell got beat by Llanelli last night!"

Yussssss!! ^_^

Who gives a fuck what other peole think? I'm pretty sure nobody else really gives a fuck about the result either. I doubt Leeds, Partick Thistle, Colchester or Grimsby fans are sitting to themselves saying "Haha, see that Motherwell got beat by Llanelli last night!"

One Partick Thistle fan in ma work is :blush: I have had about 50 text messages and its no fair cause if we do get put out there is no come back in the world we could use to respond to the phrase "at least we never got put out by a part time mob form Wales!!!. :P

We must be the laughing stock of Scottish, if not British, football right now.

Who reckons Jim Gannon might just decide to buy himself out of his contract?

Maybe if we are lucky we could get Paul Hegarty back to oversee our descent to the first division?

That's just Bunk.

Things look bleak right now, but you have a man in charge who is capable of turning it around. Of course opposition fans will laugh at last night's result, that's the nature of football rivalry and you would be doing the same had it been any other SPL club. Gannon has a big job in completely restructuring his squad, he needs fresh blood in quickly, but he's a very good young manager who will relish the challenge. Sometimes you have to go backwards before you can move forwards, and last night, whilst being a big step back, will have proved to Gannon just how much he has to do. The inadequacies are there staring him in the face and he will be aware of the changes required, which in the long run will serve Motherwell better than an early false dawn.

Another thread about how shite we are?, quality!

keep the heid!

You wouldn't expect 'Well fans to be feeling deliriously happy right now, WM. Of course there will be negative feelings expressed, but it doesn't mean folk take pleasure in expressing them. They want to see their team do well, and defeats to Llanelli don't represent that. When results merit positivity this board represents them, I've seen it many times.

You wouldn't expect 'Well fans to be feeling deliriously happy right now, WM. Of course there will be negative feelings expressed, but it doesn't mean folk take pleasure in expressing them. They want to see their team do well, and defeats to Llanelli don't represent that. When results merit positivity this board represents them, I've seen it many times.

aye, fair points made there.

I'm not happy at all with the result, but when there is a low in the MFC rollercoaster theres no gain in starting various threads about how bad we are. I'm not debating we're not pish at the moment, cos we most defienetly are.

I still maintain the majority is McGhees fault :lol:

Could it be,once again - that the people running motherwell are,in fact....fucking hopeless..

sorry.

Nope. I still think what we've done/are doing is the right thing. We're always gonna struggle to win a game right now...but what we're doing isn't for right now, it's for the coming season and beyond.

I got absolute pelters at work today. My patience was wearing a bit thin by morning teabreak and the straw that nearly broke the camels's back was to find that some smartarse had written Llanelli AFC in black marker on my MFC mug. Narrowed the suspect down to the sole Hammies fan in the work as none of the OF bigots fans can spell!!!