Realistic Scores For Away Legg < See What I Did There?

jonnymfc

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we score in the first 10 I can see us getting 3 maybe 4 but if they can keep it scoreless until half time then we are out cos I think they will get confidence enough to try and hit us on the break. It could be very squeaky on the old bum next week :(

well have to play so much better than last night but if we do i see no reason that we wont score goals down there and go through.itll be interesting to see what team jimbo picks will he keep as many of the young boys in the team as he can

An early goal squares the tie and evens up the away goal. If we explode out the trap and maintain a high tempo with penetrating and telling killer passes and finish it off with clinical goalscoring it'll be tickety boo. :(

BASTARD I just woke up. :D

The same guy that was on here telling us that there was no way we would be beaten by them only a few days ago. :blush:

Correct and from what I saw last night I still don't know how we lost to them. It seems that i underestimated how bad Motherwell can be rather than underestimating Llanelli. ^_^

Correct and from what I saw last night I still don't know how we lost to them. It seems that i underestimated how bad Motherwell can be rather than underestimating Llanelli. ^_^

Never, ever underestimate how crap we can be. :blush:

I really cant see us scoring more than 2 goals to be honest and 2-0 for us to scrape through. Unless of course we play the feckin useless John Sutton then i'll go for 0-0. Murphy should be dropped also as he was pants. A young James Mac??? :blush: .

They will just sit back again like last night and won't be able to break them down. If we could manage to get 2 pens then we could go through on away goals. wishful thinking, 2-1

On a positive note at least we won't have to worry about any more Euro ticket scrambles for many a year.

I predict we'll play the EXACT same way we did last night, win 3-0 and everybody will say that it was a much better performance than the first leg, despite the fact I think we'll play the exact same.

This is worrying as i was about to post the exact same. Twice in one day. Llanelli will need to play a hell of a lot better than last night and we would have to play worse for us to go out.

Granted we need to be better in the final 3rd but we have another 90 mins to get at least 1 goal. And even if they were to score we still need two anyway which would put through on away goals. I would like to see how often the piss about with the ball if they are 1-0 down in the final minutes. Quite sure their goalie might be able to pick up the ball then!!

In some ways (though not many) had we won the 1st leg 5-0, going down to Wales would have been an anti climax.

At least this way - to quote our esteemed owner - there will be a frisson of excitement and trepidation which means it will be a worthwile journey and all the more enjoyable if we get through the tie.

Always trying to find a positive angle - god knows it is difficult right now!

I think it would be easier to be optimistic if we had lost 1-0 last night and we had rained shots in and they had hit off every part of the keeper's body, defenders had got in the way, woodwork had been struck several times. I think the lack of chances created last night is at the root of most of the negativity...