Realistic Scores For Away Legg < See What I Did There?

jonnymfc

My brother met Andy Legg today at a village fete in South Wales & he thinks we'll pump them in the second leg(g).

He admitted that they got a lucky goal & put 11 behind the ball afterwards on Thursday.

He was saving penalties for the kids at the fete & my bro queued up with all the youths to get his photie taken with the Llanelli manager!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I strongly feel we'll seriously pump them. A lot of people have big points to prove if they wish to remain at Fir Park, and there's a lot of pride at stake.

I am a bit, in all seriousness, good luck, it really would be embarrassing if you went out to a Welsh pub team, wouldn't it? :lol:

I must admit mate I like reading your posts when we are due to play St. Midden but not when your trolling. Want to piss of till we play youse? :lol::lol:

Regardless of tactics we will stroll this but it will be a much smoother ride if we get Murphy playing alongside Sutton. I understand JG believes in a 4-2-3-1 but we don't have a striker to spearhead such a formation.

Murphy looked desperately short of sharpness so lets hope another week of training pays dividends.

I'd also start Darren Smith. Tempted to leave Slane on the bench as that mob would look to crunch him in the 1st five minutes.

Looks like we are set for watching the Well in yet another language! Having enjoyed German, French and Gaelic in the past I'd expect Welsh commentary on Thursday night, should be fun!

As for a result, if the players cannot lift themselves and make amends for the first leg then they should chuck it. Professional pride should be reason enough to ensure victory, so I'll say 3-0 if we have our shooting boots on.

I don't think it will be channel 134 out in California, but hopefully there will be a stream available somewhere.

That's not my fault he's opted to stay in the sunshine rather than Lanarkshire! I've still answered his question though smart arse. :evilgrin: