Scottish Masters 2011

wellwisherwinnipeg

I am watching the Scottish Masters live on Setanta Canada ( Sky feed ), currently Sellic vs DU. Tommy Boyd and Andy Walker playing for Sellic. TB just kicked the crap out of Brewster and gave up a penalty. Bizarre that I am watching a live feed from Braehead on Setanta with Setanta UK done.

Did MFC not enter a team this year ? If not, why ?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be very interested to see what the attendance figures are for this year's tournie compared to the ones we have been at. Every year Motherwell's been there we seriously boosted the crowd and made the atmosphere of the place, can't imagine it's remotely lively this year. Any idea what the results were?

I'd be very interested to see what the attendance figures are for this year's tournie compared to the ones we have been at. Every year Motherwell's been there we seriously boosted the crowd and made the atmosphere of the place, can't imagine it's remotely lively this year. Any idea what the results were?

I know its a Dundee United vs Celtic final will post the results as soon as they come in.

• 1 year later...

I've realsied I'm going to Rockness that weekend but sent an email away in regards to a block booking of tickets. I'll speak to Colin in Daniels and see if he could sort the bus if there's some numbers.

Passes my unemployed days I guess...