Stevie Kirk

Eddie May

Paul Harvey

Mark Riley

Ally Graham

Brian Martin

Scott Leach

anyone going?

I thought there might be more of an interest in this but not sure how many are going, there was talk of running a bus if there were enough numbers however ther's very little sign of any enthusiasm.

Certainly me +1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad in regards to the bus, been 101 other things on my mind the last week.

Sorted now and Flow kindly has got in touch with the organisers in regards to a Motherwell section in the arena.

The bus from Daniels would be £4 and I'll be able to confirm ticket prices shortly. Please if interested fire your name down on this thread and whether or not you'd be needing a space on the bus.

I'll not be around the majority of the day but will keep an eye on my phone to gauge whether it's a worthwhile excercise.

My bad in regards to the bus, been 101 other things on my mind the last week.

Sorted now and Flow kindly has got in touch with the organisers in regards to a Motherwell section in the arena.

The bus from Daniels would be £4 and I'll be able to confirm ticket prices shortly. Please if interested fire your name down on this thread and whether or not you'd be needing a space on the bus.

I'll not be around the majority of the day but will keep an eye on my phone to gauge whether it's a worthwhile excercise.

2 seats on the bus please Andy, we're already sorted for event tickets.(well not actually got them through yet but paid for certainly :nod: )