Official Llanelli Thread - Away Leg

happyslappy

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defo pleased wit result. don't think i could handle any more stick from folks at work lol. Just wondering is the is the first leg at "home" again next week?

Pleased with that, nice to see us scoring from crosses instead of trying to walk it into the net as had seemingly become the only thing we knew last season. I thought Sutton played really well and looked more mobile than last week. Good performance all round :rolleyes:

Pretty sure the first leg is away mate, maybe someone can confirm

I thought Sutton played really well and looked more mobile than last week.
Aye. Maybe I'm being unfair, but Sutton always struck me as a player who needs a wee bit more pre-season than some of the others. Hopefully his improvement will continue. Took his goals well.

Aye. Maybe I'm being unfair, but Sutton always struck me as a player who needs a wee bit more pre-season than some of the others. Hopefully his improvement will continue. Took his goals well.

Think Sutton is a decent finisher but needs quality crosses, which he got tonight.

Anyone else reckon S4C should put in a cheeky bid for the SPL rights? Would be better than Booth, Burley et al

Smashing proffessional performance and a few good performances 3 cracking goals fab! :lol: . Only worry for me is our new keeper im not convinced about him at all. Every cross into our box i was watching it through ma fingers. New keeper required methinks. Maybe im being a tad harsh. :rolleyes:

3-0 to the 'Well.

Wahey!! Do I win a prize?

Much, much better team performance tonight. Whole team played well but particularly Slane, O'Brien, Suanders and lasley. Even McGarry had a good game!! Special praise for Sutton with 2 great headers and also for Murphy. Also thought Page and Archdeacon did well when they came on. However the shakiness of our defence at set-pieces gave me more than a few nervous moments during the game. Hopefully this is something Gannon will have noted and will have the team working on during the next week

Think Sutton is a decent finisher but needs quality crosses, which he got tonight.

Anyone else reckon S4C should put in a cheeky bid for the SPL rights? Would be better than Booth, Burley et al

Lol even though i didn't understand a word of the commentary i thought it made it exciting. At times i thought one of them was about to start greetin haha.

Mon the well! Bring on this albanian mob! :rolleyes:

Good solid professional perfromance tonight.

Good to see them trying to play football on the deck for the majority of the game.

All three goals came from very very good crosses into the box. Big Sutts will score a barrowlaod if he gets that service all year.

I was impressed with our young lads again tonight, Saunders, Forbes, Slane all played well.

Good. return to form for Reynolds aswell.

Marked improvemnet all round after a week with Gannon. Was impressed by him making subs aswell, if it was MM he would have made one change at around 80 mins.

Happy with that tonight.

One major concern was Fraser he just didn't look comfortable, the ball he spilled in the 2nd halve at the free kick was worrying. I really hope it clicks with his defence and he can relax and gain confidence as he looked very panicky and hesitant at times.

Still job done roll on. :lol:

Hammell man of the match easilly IMHO

We have a long way to go and achieved nothing yet, but having listened to Gan the Man he talks alot of sense and installs a bit of confidence. I dont think he is under any illusions of the job that lies ahead but seems to know what he wants and what is needed.

This is going to a gradual process and will have its ups and downs and things may be done that we may not agree with, but lets give this guy a chance and our backing.