Official Llanelli Thread - Away Leg

happyslappy

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We still need a goal to kill this off.

We are looking like we could lose a barrel load of goals if they keep getting set pieces around our box.

Yup, much more authority will be be required between keeper and centre halves against better opposition. Gannon will no doubt have it earmarked as a prioirity for strengthening.

They are pissing all over us when balls are pumped into a crowded box, we aint no strength or height in there. Pretty sure that' sone thing Mr Gannon has on his "to do immediately" list.

No keeper would have much confidence with a defence that can't deal with crosses.

True, but Fraser looks uncertain with his shot-stopping too. Keeper and defence seem to be suffering from a lack of confidence in each other which creates a downward spiral. Gannon will know he needs recruits at the back.

I wonder what McGhee actually saw in him. Cynic in me would say he deliberatley got him signed as he knew full well he was ofski.

Aye, but having a poor defence puts a lot of pressure on a keeper and tests their confidence to the limit.

Not saying that Fraser isn't a duffer - just that it's difficult to tell when he has to deal with areas that aren't rightfully his. Buzz had similar problems.

To be fair not if the Big defender runs into the middle of the goal along with every other attacking player. Why the fuck do we never have a guy standing on the corner of the 18 yard box to take anything (so read everything) that hits the back post

Would agree wit hthat. There have been several situations where our defence should never have allowed the ball to get anywhere near Fraser.

Positives so far?! Hammel and Slane for me. Most of the youngsters playing well in fact.

McGarry? Positive fot me.

If Jennings is our only signing, i know he won't be, then i'd be hoping JG keeps his faith in Forbes-he's doing a great job in the middle in my opinion.

Why do this mob look fitter in the second half than the first?? or are we just making them look good?

Missed the 'home' game. Was this how it panned out? We seem to have taken the foot off the gas. If its a lack of fitness that's a real worry seeing as they are all part time.