Flamaturi V Motherwell

jonnymfc

I love how one bad defeat after last weeks MotM performance and folk are wanting this player to fuck and that player to fuck. We will easily overturn this deficit, it strikes me as something of a Motherwell tradition this losing the first leg 1-0 lark.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't see why some people are being so negative. we played ok and dominated most of the game, we just lacked a cutting edge. we should be capable of getting through next week.

i also don't understand the problem with hammell's distribution. he hit's a lot of long balls but that's part of the game, the problem is we don't have anyone capable of winning them just now.

1-0 is a concerning result, how we could rue that penalty miss. Didn't see what we got it for but the retake was a joke decision.

Think we well capable of taking them but they did look dangerous on a few occasions. I hope we get a similar start to what we got against the Welsh but reckon it is going to be nip and tuck.

I love how one bad defeat after last weeks MotM performance and folk are wanting this player to fuck and that player to fuck. We will easily overturn this deficit, it strikes me as something of a Motherwell tradition this losing the first leg 1-0 lark.

I can assure you that WON'T happen.

The fiasco over the penalty was a fucking disgrace. There was no advantage for us with their player being in the box, the ref shoulda just let it go!

Eh? It was retaken because one of their players was running into the box when Sutton was hitting it? Surely no.

Never a pen in the first instance mind.

Eh? It was retaken because one of their players was running into the box when Sutton was hitting it? Surely no.

Never a pen in the first instance mind.

i didnt notice any of our players in the box when it was being taken, but that could be because their player in line with the penalty spot caught my eye.....

Look at the banner on the top of the page that says "SteelmenOnline.co.uk".

Now you can see why some people are being so negative.

i know but it never fails to amaze.

in my house 3 of us watched a young and inexperienced motherwell dominate a game in difficult conditions and lose unluckily. at the final whistle the verdict was the lads done well, roll on next thursday.

fuck knows what some of the other posters were watching. "embarassing" wtf?

i know but it never fails to amaze.

in my house 3 of us watched a young and inexperienced motherwell dominate a game in difficult conditions and lose unluckily. at the final whistle the verdict was the lads done well, roll on next thursday.

Aye, me and my mate were obviously watching the same streaming site as you!

what's with the short corners all the time?

I was wondering that too , I've always advocated corners as an opportunity to get the ball in the box and get right on top of the defenders, I noticed Fraser tends to roll the ball out from goal more often than he kicks it out .

Good some lads are talking some sense that was possibly the youngest combined age of a squad motherwell have ever played in europe and they rose to the challenge magnificently Suttons choice to hit the penalty so weakly bemused me but an early goal like in Lanalie will sort things out!!

The streming was great maybe not the best quality but at least we could watch the game.