Flamaturi V Motherwell

jonnymfc

You shut the fuck up ya bawbag. It's an opinion, get over it.....

I said last week at the game that Sutton did play well, even gave him my man of the match but really what did he do?! Score 2 goals that got us through against a pub team?! Half of the lot that play for FPC or WTFC should be able to do that.

Yesterday he was really naive in taking the same penalty again, which if he didn't we would've came back with the away goal and with the other lot not scoring any. Also, he may be a 'striker' but no one should ever lose their marker like that. The guy just stopped!

As for Hammell, once again another player who played well against a pub team. Yes it was in a horrible heat in yesterday's game but really he should've put in a better performance than that.

So, if it was a choice between Hammell or Paterson for the left back slot i know who i'd take every minute of the day.....and his names no Stevie.

Paterson is gone so get fucking over it, I'd prefer Rab McKinnon to be playing left back the now but it's all irrelevant because we only have 1 left back and he's pretty decent at that.

How the hell is putting the penalty in the same place naive? If he'd have put it the other way and the keeper had went the same way you could've said 'he was naive for expecting the keeper to dive in the other direction'.

Unbelievable.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just being a dick but it doesn't become 3-0 it becomes 2 1/2 -0

Sorry had to do it ;)

:rolleyes: Ok, Wise Guy!!

What I meant was that you need to score three to win, the point being that failing to score an away goal leaves you at the mercy of not losing the first goal in the return game. :D

The penalty was only ridiculous if Albania has different rules from the rest of the world. Pulling someone's shirt (while being a very girly thing for a defender to do) is still a foul.

Have you checked on the age of the Motherwell players yet? Or are you hoping that embarrassing comment of yours is forgotten? It sounded like an early excuse in case you lose the second leg. Unfortunately, you will see a lot of teenagers in the Motherwell team, so if you do lose, you will have lost to players who were playing in last year's Under-19 squad.

Lol. you trying to say your defenders or any player in Scotland doesn't grab the jersey of the opponent. Ring-ring, waky-waky! Need to open your eyes up.

The penalty was inexistent!

we had 7 of the starting 11 who came up through the U-19. Now given that some of the lucky ones made an earlier start age 15-16 with the men's team that still doesn't qualify them as pro's.

Even before this game started, everyone new who was supposed to win the game. Now even though our players and team directors had very high hopes that still didn't qualify us with the bookies as the winning team.

Obviously you played better football for the first half!

The second half things changed. we had more chances than you. IF's do not count. you hit a crossbar we hit two of them.

you had more possession in the midfield, but that doesn't mean that you should win the game. All it means is that you lack the power upfront.

And i did ask that question yesterday, whether it was easy for your players to get in the box or not?

On the return leg we all know who the favourites are! It's still you!

but if you lack a go to guy, (a designated penalty kicker), i'll let you have all the possession you need, as long as i score one and you don't score again.

you're not going to score 3 or 4 or win 3-0 to 4-0, because the same thing was the possibility for the away game and you didn't make it happen.

Labi - how do the Flamaturi fans intend coming over to the game, Airplane, bus, or break into the back of a truck in Calais as usual.

lol. i'd rather break in the back of a truck, given i have no idea where Calais is, then wait for permission from my club/government.

Make sure to breathe next time they give you permission.

No but in a more serious tone, they'll be taking the train, i don't think London and the surrounding areas are that far. But then i don't live there so i don't care.

You shut the fuck up ya bawbag. It's an opinion, get over it.....

Aye a shite opinion. One minute you congratulate Sutton on scoring two goals the next you slate him for being niave for scoring a nalty, then the keeper saving one. And to top it all off suddenly Hammell, one of the best left backs in Scotland is shite, cos he maybe didn't perform that well in 40 degree heat.

Away and chase yerself you sound like a fucking old firm fan!

Aye a shite opinion. One minute you congratulate Sutton on scoring two goals the next you slate him for being niave for scoring a nalty, then the keeper saving one. And to top it all off suddenly Hammell, one of the best left backs in Scotland is shite, cos he maybe didn't perform that well in 40 degree heat.

Sorry Johnstone I usually agree with you but thats rubbish. Having seen a lot of Stevie Hammell over the last 2 years I would say he is nowhere near that standard, particularly since he came back from Southend. He has the potential but has certainly not fulfilled it and has a lot of areas to work on in his game.

Apologies if this has been already posted.

Having not seen the penalty kick, can anyone confirm that no Motherwell player entered the penalty area before Sutton struck the ball.

If so... the rules regarding penalty kicks seems to indicate we were robbed.

A team-mate of the goalkeeper enters the penalty area or moves in front of or within 9.15 m (10 yds) of the penalty mark:
  • the referee allows the kick to proceed
  • if the ball enters the goal, a goal is awarded
  • if the ball does not enter the goal, the kick is retaken

It was difficult to tell from the dodgy camera work, but the manager and some of the players confirmed that the ref told them it was retaken because of encroachment by the opposition.

Robbed or not, no use worrying about it now. We know what needs to be done to win the tie, so let's crack on.

:lol: Ok, Wise Guy!!

What I meant was that you need to score three to win, the point being that failing to score an away goal leaves you at the mercy of not losing the first goal in the return game. :D

agree, missing the pen then going 1 down was effectively a 3 goal turnaround :nod:

Not once did i say Hammell was shite. Like Faddyisgod has said he's no where near one of the best left backs in Scotland. Since he came back to Southend he's not lived up to the potential he had from his first spell at the club. I like Hammell, he is a good left back but Paterson was much better when he was at the club.

Aye it's a shite opinion on Sutton, that's what you think. It's my opinion and i'm sure others share my opinion's on the guy. Couldn't care if its a shite opinion or not, it's my opinion. If i'm an old firm fan then how come i've spent alot money for what, 12 years of my life, on the club? I'd be going to Smackheed or Castle Greyskull every couple of weeks and not the fortress that is Fir Park. I said last week down in Wales to several people, i thought Sutton played well but my opinion of him was hardly going to change after one good game against a semi proffessional side.

Apologies if this has been already posted.

Having not seen the penalty kick, can anyone confirm that no Motherwell player entered the penalty area before Sutton struck the ball.

If so... the rules regarding penalty kicks seems to indicate we were robbed.

I know it's not going to change the result, but surely UEFA should get this idiot away from Refereeing another game. It's a huge blunder that someone of that position simply should not make.

Was just posting in the FPC prediction league there and led me to checking out the Flamurtari squad on wiki to find a goalscored. Was thinking of I think Alviz, Croatian midfielder.

Was it my imagination on the fuzzy and stuttery connection but he was one player that stood out a little bit. Assuming I heard the commentor well enough and made the right connection from squad list but he was the one that seemed to be at heart of most of what they did well. Certainly concerns me a little for thursday, hope we overrun them so much as to keep him anonymous but anyone else think he looked a threat and or potential decent signing target assuming pace off SPL isn't to much for him?