Live Stream For The Game....

mfcsuperwell

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really depends if a local Albanian station is covering it. If they do, then there will no doubt be a way to access a stream of some sort. Otherwise, we are out of luck, because there is no way a UK broadcaster will sending any cameras to the game.

It really depends if a local Albanian station is covering it. If they do, then there will no doubt be a way to access a stream of some sort. Otherwise, we are out of luck, because there is no way a UK broadcaster will sending any cameras to the game.

albanian channel will cover it One of the channels from the supersport package from the Digit-Alb platform http://www.supersport.al/abonim/

I will find out which one.

albanian channel will cover it One of the channels from the supersport package from the Digit-Alb platform http://www.supersport.al/abonim/

I will find out which one.

Haven't seen any news from DigitAlb SuperSport re coverage for this week yet, which is why I haven't posted.

Normally they do cover their own teams' European endeavours. However, last week they showed Vllaznia - Sligo Rovers live, BUT not the Tirana game. And this week the start of Vllaznia's qualifier coincides with the second half of the Well game. So it may not be a given that they are covering both games.

We should know definitively tomorrow morning whether they are covering it.

Guest 'Flow

I will try but a combination of little or no Internet access (even with our O2 dongle) I can't promise anything...

Fingers crossed!

Cheers

'Flow

I can't remember but I don't think Iraq Goals requires any download. Could be talking shite (nothing new) but it works wonders if you do. I swear by Iraq Goals to be honest. Never let me down before, and looking at today's programming there is a good chance it will be on there

I would check around (or in here later tonight/earlier tomorrow to check where it is) but if they (Iraq Goals) is showing Tallin v Wisla Krakow and WIT Georgia v Maribor in the Champions League then I think there is a good chance our Europa League game is on... aslong as it is live on some TV channel in Albania