Can We Do It?

Neil

Can we turn the tie around?  

182 members have voted

1. 1. Having seen the game and the opposition, will we win?

• Yes
    • No

Whose swearing or being aggressive?

If you chose to look further down the thread I apologised and stated why I made that response.

Thats the first time I've came on this and been argumentative and I apologised but I suppose by your response you do it quite often :lol:

Answer a question with a question, clever lad.

I didnt mention anything about swearing or being aggressive but it seems that you've acknowleged you were talking shite so thats fine.

Finally, no im not argumentative and dont want this thread to be taken off topic.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Answer a question with a question, clever lad.

I didnt mention anything about swearing or being aggressive but it seems that you've acknowleged you were talking shite so thats fine.

Finally, no im not argumentative and dont want this thread to be taken off topic.

Fair enough. I'm all for Motherwell, same as you. But the team don't need negativity thats all I was saying.

Show me where I or the other poster was being negative though?

All we said is that we werent overly confident.

Just like Im not overly confident that the rain will stay off today, doesnt mean Im running aboot my hoose in a shiter of a mood going shouting at the sky and greeting intae ma coco pops

Anyway, lets leave it at that

1 nil me

Excuse me but how in the world did Motherwell "dominate"?

The comments here are ridiculous. I think majority of the members are too young, naive, or just plain clueless about football.

Fact is other than the penalty(which was a BS call in the first place), Flamurtari's goalkeeper(who's like 19) didn't have ANYTHING to do. Motherwell was terrible going forward and that's the reason. 1 or 2 weak shots going right at the keeper does not constitute as a team "dominating." Flamurtari looked MUCH more dangerous going forward. They lacked that punch upfront and didn't have many golden chances but the build up play was much better than Motherwell. No doubt about it. If you're talking about possession motherwell did have more possession in the 1st half but in the 2nd it was all Flamurtari. What killed motherwell was the introduction of a 18 year old named Roshi who came on in the 2nd half. Flamurtari looked like a completely different team then. The fact that they got confident and knew they could take you also helped.

Bottom line, Motherwell lost to a team of teenagers who were by far the better team. I think the 2nd leg can go either way but to the nimrons saying Motherwell will go through 100% need a reality check. Flamurtari has huge chances.

I didn't see anybody saying they were 100% sure we would go through - whether they are nimrons or not.

The question we are replying to is *Can* we go through. And the majority believe that it is possible. As for playing against a bunch of teenagers, you might want to take a look at the ages of the Motherwell players before you make yourself look a wee bit stupid.

You're excused, but what's a nimron?

I only saw the second half and I didn't see much in Flamurtari other than a few breaks on the counter attack. The goal was pretty good, but 9 times out of 10 that would have gone into the stands.

The second half wasn't all Flamurtari, that's a blatant lie.

The comments here are ridiculous. I think majority of the members are too young, naive, or just plain clueless about football.

Fact is other than the penalty(which was a BS call in the first place), Flamurtari's goalkeeper(who's like 19) didn't have ANYTHING to do. Motherwell was terrible going forward and that's the reason. 1 or 2 weak shots going right at the keeper does not constitute as a team "dominating." Flamurtari looked MUCH more dangerous going forward. They lacked that punch upfront and didn't have many golden chances but the build up play was much better than Motherwell. No doubt about it. If you're talking about possession motherwell did have more possession in the 1st half but in the 2nd it was all Flamurtari. What killed motherwell was the introduction of a 18 year old named Roshi who came on in the 2nd half. Flamurtari looked like a completely different team then. The fact that they got confident and knew they could take you also helped.

Bottom line, Motherwell lost to a team of teenagers who were by far the better team. I think the 2nd leg can go either way but to the nimrons saying Motherwell will go through 100% need a reality check. Flamurtari has huge chances.

Great first post but going forward wasn't the best but we did play well. We were on top until after the penalty then their confidence rose no ends. If the referee wasn't inept we would have a lead going into next week but we don't so we just have to get on with it.

And they obviously have a great chance because their leading 1-0. And I'm only 22 but I definately know what I'm talking about when its comes to football so I don't think I'm in your "too young, naive, or just plain clueless about football" category.

And they obviously have a great chance because their leading 1-0. And I'm only 22 but I definately know what I'm talking about when its comes to football so I don't think I'm in your "too young, naive, or just plain clueless about football" category.
Nah, you're just a nimron :lol:

I think the 2nd leg can go either way but to the nimrons saying Motherwell will go through 100% need a reality check. Flamurtari has huge chances.

Is that not what being a football fan is all about?

No matter how bad things look you always get behind your team.

We could be 4-0 down and the real fans always believe we still have a chance.

It's only half time remember, and what the fuck is a nimron? :unsure:

I didn't want to use a heavier insult hence it was my first post. :unsure:

Anyway, Albanian players have a terrible mentality. You should see the national team which always loses in the final minutes. Chances are that Flamurtari wont be able to cope up with the pressure but in terms of skill, Flamurtari's youngsters are definitely capable of taking it. I didn't see anything from Motherwell that could convince me otherwise.

I didn't want to use a heavier insult hence it was my first post. :rolleyes:

Anyway, Albanian players have a terrible mentality. You should see the national team which always loses in the final minutes. Chances are that Flamurtari wont be able to cope up with the pressure but in terms of skill, Flamurtari's youngsters are definitely capable of taking it. I didn't see anything from Motherwell that could convince me otherwise.

I am more confident of getting a result in the 2nd leg against Flamurtari than i was in the second leg against Llanelli.

The reason for this is in Airdrie the team were shockingly bad whereas in Albania they played well, dominated possesion but as so often is the case in football the results don't always go your way.

The deciding factor will be whichever team draws first blood on Thursday.

I actually have a good feeling about this 2nd leg and liked the comments made by Steven Craigan about how the press want us to go out to run a...how bad is Scottish football story! That plus comments from Jim Gannon about how we'll take the game to them. I honestly see a 3-0 for us. Im away now to take ma medication. :lol: . Gutted i'll miss the game as im on holiday. :mellow: .

Ice-rink Alert!!! Ice-rink Alert!!!

At 40 years of age I wouldn't say i was young or naive. I'm also not clueless when it comes to football having played amatuer, junior and even a handful of senior games in my time.

I find the vast majority of Motherwell fans know their stuff when it comes to football and can't be described as 'nimrons' BTW what the feck is a 'nimron' anyway.

Personally I think Motherwell will progress to the next qualifying round with a convincing 2-0 over Flamutari next Thursday

Mon the Well!!!

an albanian wigger? Nice. I'm away to waste some money in my decadent western way. Night-night smelly :mellow:

Go on you ginger tosser go and blow your uneployement benefit on cheap cider and mars bars, given that most of you lot claim incapacity benefit too you should have enough to buy some fags

Go on you ginger tosser go and blow your uneployement benefit on cheap cider and mars bars, given that most of you lot claim incapacity benefit too you should have enough to buy some fags

Ok pal. You're becoming a bit of a pain in the arse now. Your trolling has been tolerated a fair bit but you're getting really close to the point where you are going to end up banned.

:mellow:

Not really the way to carry on when you're a guest on another team's board. Might be an idea to partake in some reasonable conversation before you are booted off. I don't know whether you are Albanian or not, and I don't care, but at least bring something to the table other than this shite.

KTë qiftë arusha qorre!

Ok pal. You're becoming a bit of a pain in the arse now. Your trolling has been tolerated a fair bit but you're getting really close to the point where you are going to end up banned.
You have to admit, though, that his grasp of the English language has comes on leaps and bounds since he joined.

You have to admit, though, that his grasp of the English language has comes on leaps and bounds since he joined.

Totally its amazing what a few posts on this site can do fur yer undertanding o inglish :mellow: