Can We Do It?

Neil

Can we turn the tie around?  

182 members have voted

1. 1. Having seen the game and the opposition, will we win?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you guys assume that Albanians can't speak English? There are all English schools in Albania by the way and most of us speak at least some English while others speak the language at a very good level. Oh...we also speak very good italian, french and greek.

As for the match, what will you say when the answer to the Can we do it question is NO! :mellow: It might be yes but right now it is NO!

English taught to other nationalities is completely different from our language though :mellow:

That's true!

Does it make your English better or worse?

Or is it 2-0 for your English vs the English they speak in London?

If some of you would get off of the high horse, we could continue with the predictions in a more rational way.

Supporting your team at the stands doesn't mean you could just say that you'll win 5-0, or that you should go ahead and buy the tickets for the Final Game!

"Flamurtari", do you have any unwanted children i could buy for slave purposes? I have dishes needing done.

lol. that's funny. How in the hell do you come up with it. lol. Is that what the british told you growing up. lol.

You should've said what Bruno said. Instead of buy, use swapp. swapp the kid for an Ipod!

"Flamurtari", do you have any unwanted children i could buy for slave purposes? I have dishes needing done.

Don't fight fire with fire. Insults about national stereotypes aren't much in the way of conversation. Shame the thread has descended to this. Don't think it will last much longer before being chopped.

who was the guy from your team, who sat on the bench, i'm not sure if it was the whole game but you folks made a big deal about it. Did he play? Is he that good? What position does he play?

Seems to me that maybe your coach has an ace up his sleeve!

who was the guy from your team, who sat on the bench, i'm not sure if it was the whole game but you folks made a big deal about it. Did he play? Is he that good? What position does he play?

Seems to me that maybe your coach has an ace up his sleeve!

This guy mate http://www.football.co.uk/motherwell/ganno...gs_288010.shtml

not seen him in action yet but he sounds like he might do a good job forus.

I know we can do it but I have a feeling we wont due to lacking a cutting edge up front. I think the majority of 'well fans are being far too cocky and if we lose a goal next thursday we're fucked.

Gay.