Back The Boys....

Guest 'Flow

For me its actually 98 but iu know just add an extra didgit before u all get on my back i made the effort all season 2 travel each week

I don't think anybody's getting on yer back mate. Just positive encouragement to get you along to do what we can as a unit to cheer the boys on.

Also apart from some seedy joint in Leith or Soho where else could you pay a measly £15 quid to have some baldy fat arshole in a skin tight figure hugging claret and amber polyester fitba tap with veins sticking out in his beetroot red neck coverin ye in slevers and snotters as he screams "O'BRIEN YOOOOUURRRR PIIIIIIIISH!!! "

Honestly - Live The Dream! ye jist canny whack it

You know it makes sense! :rolleyes:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GazzyB I can piss higher! lol

I'm over in Spain on business next week and have just been looking at flight back on Thursday so I can catch the game, but thats just a one off for me so good on you fella if you do a 300 mile round trip to support your team I take my hat off to you. Beats the glory hunters that leave Motherwell every week on a bus to support "them" two in Glasgow. :thumbup:

All the best to all supporters and lets hope everybody gets behind the team 100%

Mon the WELL

"Dc'd" will try his best :woop:

I am not a "glory pisser".. :thumbup:

I am not looking a pat on the back, but if one like yourself is pointing it out on behalf of me then it would be rude not to throw my mileage in as well. :P

About 500mile round trip (every week may I add).

Some of the dafties on here find that impossible!

well said mate i totally agree some people on here are at there happiest when slating the club they are meant to support i got my tickets for thursday so lets get as many people to airdrie as we can and make it a night to remember and make it a night for the player mon the well :thumbup::woop:

HaHa does anbody know if the wigan game will still go ahead if we progress because the squad wuld only arrive back on friday night?

In a word, no! Seen on Sky Sports News last night that Wigan now have a home game on the 8th against some Spanish mob.

If we get through against Flamurtari the 2nd leg of the 3rd qualifying round would be home on August 6th, so here's hoping that could be at Fir Park, and less than 48 hours ahead of the scheduled first game on the new pitch so it should be ready.

We have our tickets for next week, let's try to beat the 4300-odd we got against Llanelli in the last round, it could make all the difference.