Back The Boys....

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cmon The Well!!

they better bloody win!!

i've just booked an appointment for the premium one day passport service so i can go to romainia in the next round!!

If i'm allowed time off lol

and if we get through of course! :notworthy:

Guest 'Flow
Can I buy a ticket at the stadium on the night?

I'll be buying my ticket on the night like last time.

No point in making a trip to the ticket office when ye can do that.

You can buy at Airdrie but the Ticket Office will close at 7pm so don't leave it too late!

'Flow

Roaring and cheering a team on - helps

Boo-ing and criticising them makes things worse

It really is as simple as that.

Well put Steve it really is as simple as that.

I'll raid my piggy bank and root about down the ack of the couch and in the car for coins, games on the day before pay day, unless the good people in the ticket office (Ours or Airdries will take an IOU) but one way or another I'll find the cash and hopefully many many more wil too and get right behind the team.

My only fear when buying a ticket on the night is that i get held up in that traffic again when the tickets are only on sale until 7pm. I missed the first 10 minutes of the Lllanelli game stuck in traffic.

For the last couple of games at New Broomfield I've found that as the traffic is queued back from Airdire to Newhouse it's been best to go onto the M8 and go up through Coatbridge. It only takes about 15 minutes that way.

There are a few ways to get across via Chapelhall, via Chapelhall then Gartness and in past Caldervale School, via Calderbank and up past Monklands Estate or as Al says through Airdrie town centre, but I think the difficulty is that no matter what way you come it there's a huge bottleneck trying to get into the car park.

Some alternatives to park are the Industrial Estate behind Archers at Monklands Estate, the schemes in Petersburn, Craigneuk or go past the stadium and in to the left before the ash parks and park in around Gartlea and walk back.

Well put Steve it really is as simple as that.

I'll raid my piggy bank and root about down the ack of the couch and in the car for coins, games on the day before pay day, unless the good people in the ticket office (Ours or Airdries will take an IOU) but one way or another I'll find the cash and hopefully many many more wil too and get right behind the team.

Fair doos, but if I was down to my last £15 on earth - even for a couple of days 'till I got paid, I certainly wouldn't be buying 90 minutes worth of a football match with it... :rolleyes:

That is beyond fanatical support, it is madness and MFC, or any team wouldn't expect you to do that.

I know it ain't a pissing competition, but it's roughly a 300 mile round trip for me, and I'll be there no bother!

800 mile round trip and 1 1/2 days off work for me. Find it hard to believe that anyone wouldn't go just because it's in Airdrie - unless you live in Albania perhaps - Albanian's have standards to maintain.

Fair doos, but if I was down to my last £15 on earth - even for a couple of days 'till I got paid, I certainly wouldn't be buying 90 minutes worth of a football match with it... :rolleyes:

That is beyond fanatical support, it is madness and MFC, or any team wouldn't expect you to do that.

Thats exactly what i'll be doing mate. I have £25 in my bank until payday a week tomorrow, if i put a tenner in the car for petrol tomorrow and then use £15 for the game thats all i'll need to get by.

Havent been on since last week so someone can delete if this has been answered elsewhere.

Was checking ticket info for thur and this confused me "Tickets will be on sale from the Fir Park Ticket Office tomorrow from 10am to 1pm and this coming Fair Monday (9.30am – 4.30pm). Additionally tickets will be available up until 7pm at the Excelsior Stadium on the day of the match but to avoid queuing fans are advised to purchase tickets before hand if possible."

Does this mean if we dont get them today then they will only be available at the Excelsior on thursday night? Or am i reading it wrong?

Guest 'Flow

No, that was additional times to the regular (Saturday being a weekend and today being a bank holiday)...

Ticket Office Opening Hours:

Monday 20th July: 9.30am – 4.30pm

Tuesday 21st July: 9.30am – 4.30pm

Wednesday 22nd July: 9.30am – 4.30pm

Thursday 23rd July: 9.30am – 4.30pm (at Fir Park)

Thursday 23rd July: 4.30pm – 7pm (at Excelsior Stadium)