Ask The Captain

sydney devine

Forgive the shameless plug but Motherwell's club captain will be the guest this Sunday on Off The Ball's Sunday Supplement at 12 noon til 1pm (Radio Scotland 810 MW and online).

Feel free to start submitting your questions via this thread and I will be only too happy to voice them on air.

Alternatively, put your points to the man himself by phoning 0500 929500, emailing offtheball@bbc.co.uk or texting 80295.

Fire away...

Syd

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that he's the most capped Motherwell player of all time (think that's the case), club captain and a great role model for the younger players and has spent nearly 10 years at the club, and hopefully many more, also taking into account his blossoming media career can we expect to see him as a captain on Question of Sport any time soon?

Why are we playing so shite just now...?? What is the manager going to do about it..?? Is he the new "Ally McCoist" stylee media darling..??..What does he see is the future for Motherwell Football Club..?? Are we moving to a new stadium..?? If so, where..?? Do we have undersoil heating and does it work..?? Does he know who is coming and who is going on the transfer front in the January window...??

Ask him where he got his USB Memory Stick because I think I've lost the last one he gave me? :lol:

He keeps asking for it back and I've hunted everywhere....

Ooops... :blink:

'Flow

Keep 'em coming - funny, daft or deadly serious, I promise they WILL be asked.

:blink: Fair enough....erm...How many rivets are in the Eiffel Tower..?? Does Jordan fake orgasms...?? Would he pump the ginger heid in Girls Aloud..??...Does he ever get the urge to punch Buzz lights out during a game and if so is it more than or less than 15 times a game..??

WellWell and Gaag winning so far - plenty of time yet though...

Haw, i had a perfectly reasonable question. :blink: Also, do the players ever get sick of the same fannies who heckle them whatever they do. I know they will probably have had to deal with it at every club they've been at but it just seems ten times worse in our support.