Ask The Captain

sydney devine

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a couple of apps out there that will download RealPlayer streams; if they're really protected from that, then there are even more apps that will record the output from your soundcard as they're playing....

yeh, i did think about that. but decided to just to a real time record.

I'm pretty sure that Craggo feels it as much as the rest of us. And, I'm certain there aint one of us hasn't had a chuckle or three during this past run. Aye, this is a serious situation we find ourselves in, but you are allowed to laugh.

He did mention during the hour that he had been in training earlier on in the day. I enjoyed the show, I felt a bit better about things after listening to it, I know that Craigan was obviously not going to be able to say anything against McGhee on live radio so who knows what's really going on behind the scenes, he did have a laugh and a joke but when asked directly about the state the team are currently in, he didn't sound as if he thought the way we are playing at the moment was a big laugh. Hearing that only one of the players acknowledged the fans on Saturday at the end pissed me off more than Craigan being on live radio, but again, it's whatever cheeses you off at the time.

• 2 weeks later...