Ask The Captain

sydney devine

Should there be just one national training academy for all youth players and each club providing funding and in turn they are given a player allocation each year rather than each club fighting over limited youth players in this country..No team then has a monopoly on the best youth players.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JohnnyDefault

If I conducted a medical experiment at Ibrox whereby if I were to check to see if I could get Chick Young to change sex in mid air by dropping him from the roof of the Govan Stand. Would Craggs be my man on the ground to see if he landed with a Phud?

As hes's from Non Iron - was he an Stiff Little Fingers or an Undertones man?

In a break from the norm, I have a serious question to ask.

Mark McGhee has a reputation (fair or unfair) of turning teams around in his first season only to see a major drop in form in subsequent seasons. Has Craigan noticed any difference in the way the boss has approached things this year in match prep and tactics that could explain the dip in performances, or are they just mince for no reason?

Guest JohnnyDefault

Ask him if was gutted to see Brian kerr moving on to such incredible greatness after dumping his rubbish 'well pals to go on and jettison his for the mighty hibbees and get back into the Scotland squad?

Also did wee Juan take advice from Fraser (I'm moving to St Mirren to further my international career) Wishart?