Motherwell Vs Ks Flamurtari

jonnymfc

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will win the match but I'm shiteing myself about losing a goal. Every time this mob get a corner or free-kick they are just going to lump it straight on top of Fraser and I'm not confident that we won't concede a goal, which means we need to score 3 and I think we will struggle to do that.

2-1 'well, really hope I'm wrong though, fancy a wee trip to Bucharest!!

It is Motherwell and they don't do anything the easy way :blink:

Thats my worst fear! With the away goal threat hanging over our heads it could be a nervy game but i believe we have too much in the locker for them!

2-0 C'mon the Well!!!! :wacko: Cheap Beer in Bucharest here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see heartache. A Sutton goal, again early on. A second from Forbes before half time. Pushing all the way for the third amidst chronic squeaky bum time and a dodgy penalty or set piece for them at the death.

:blink:

We need to obviously win by 2 clear. I can just see them scoring 1.

Saying that we could win 4 or 5 to 1. That'll do.

Any two goal win will be fantastic, and if we make a good start and control our nerves then I think we will do it.

The threat of an away goal will never be far from our minds, so we can help by being positive throughout and being very vocal.

I'll say 2-0 with Sutty on target.