Motherwell Vs Ks Flamurtari

jonnymfc

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats guys.. great win. the teenagers of flamurtari couldnt handle pressure and mentally collupsed. That's what I was worried about and it happened.

anyway your team is amateurish and steaua wont have any problems tearing it to pieces.

Good stuff. Good luck in the league this season. Do you think Flamurtari can return to thier 80's heyday anytime soon?

should we think of Steaua the same way as we do Aberdeen?

What's their recent european record like?

They beat Galatasaray 3-2 on aggregate to reach the Champions League group stage. The finished bottom of a group containing Lyon,Bayern Munich and Fiorentina. One point was garnered from a draw in Florence. Their chairman,Becali is usually involved in some controversy or other. Currently,they are coached by the Italian,Bergodi,who looks to have expierence inn the club game there. I think they finished 4th last year. After the match fixing was all sorted out,smaller clubs like Cluj and Timiroasa(sp) seem to be doing well. They have a lot of players with Romanian caps so will no doubt be an excellent side.

Great result for motherwell tonight even more so when you cinsider the team is made up of young guys and been put together only in the last few weeks in the turmoil of losing a manager and a good chunk of their team,especially key players.

Congratulations to everyone involved really,fairytale stuff.....

i am getting the feeling this team are pish mind you,and it could be argued after last weeks result it's MOTHERWELL who arn't good at travelling...............but the history books state it all,in a european night....motherwell fair shafted sum team.

Thought the youngsters sounded good though O'brien was in trouble from the off for the first 10 mins. Crags sounded super in the sence of his passing. Forbes was amazing as was Slane. Murphy well that will be celtic in for him again. Hope he realises he will get games here but sit on a reserve bench over there. hutcheson looked good.

The albanians collapsed after the second goal which helped us but surely that will be a big confidence boaster for the season. Hope we can use this and get the strength of depth and bring in some more player.

This game will bring on Jennings and humphray, so all good.

Now does anyone know where you can get highlights?

Anyone out there beginning to feel a bit more optimistic about the coming season.OR

Is there some who still think we will be a bottom 6 dogfight.

WELL DONE LADS :P

Just back. Brilliant result tonight especially the fact that all goals where scored by Teenagers.

Thought we played some great stuff and Slane and Forbes are too superstars in the making. How much is Slane like Faddy, they kicked lumps out him but as soon as he got back out he got up took the ball a mazy. Joy to watch.

Forbes is a natural footballer, totally at ease in everything he does and what a left peg, his corners where causing hassle from the get go.

Happy enough with the two new boys, Jennings is a tank of a player, small but solid who will take no stick, nothing fancy just what we need and the Humph looked pretty decent.

Good performances from Hutchison(solid), Murphy(sharp), Sutton worked his arse off and won a lot of headers.

Really chuffed with this tonight. Might have to take a sicky to go to Romania next week.

Just back... That was fucking amazing. All the young boys were absolutely immense. Slane's goal was a fuckin rocket. Not seen a goal from a Motherwell player like that in ages! Forbes (I think it was him) Another excellent well placed goal just inside the post. 8-1 :lol: and to think I was shiting myself up until we scored the first goal. The comedy open goal misses where it was cleared off the line and we hit the bar etc before we scored anything made me think that it was going to be one of those nights. AMAZING!!

P.S. Jim O'Brien is not a right back and should never be played there again. Oh and we badly need a new keeper :P

Was worried before i got there but once the 2nd goal went in, plain sailing. How many of the starting team are really 'in-experienced' youngsters? I counted just 3 (forbes, slane and hutchison). And some of the football tonight was superb. Loved the "Are you watching Aberdeen' shout in the 1st half :P