Motherwell Vs Ks Flamurtari

jonnymfc

by the way, we now hold the record for the biggest ever win in the europa league :notworthy::whistling:

Add that to the many firsts we have done this season before August :notworthy:

Just realised not one of our goal scorers are over 19. That must be a good record to keep hold aff tae

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a performance, the young players were all brilliant, slane tore that boy to pieces what a goal he scored as well

bucharest here we come :thumbup:

to be fair to fraser he made a brilliant save at 0-0 with his feet

amazing performance tonight.Jim Gannons a legend!!!!!!!!!

Frazer-6

O'Brien-6

Craigan-7

Hutchinson-7

Reynolds-7

Jennings-6

Humphery-8

Forbes-8

Slane-7

Murphy-9

Sutton-8

Surely the guy deserves better than a 7 :thumbup:

He tore their guy a new arsehole at least twice and ran at them constantly scoring a belter of a goal as a result.

Was he in the crowd??

Probably will try and take the credit for the young guys breaking through tonight!!! :thumbup:

YEs when we ang mark mcghee are you watching, he call him on hi mobile and wa5 laughing away.

darren mith was in the crown wae hi mates too.

Wonderful performance.

Surely the guy deserves better than a 7 :thumbup:

He tore their guy a new arsehole at least twice and ran at them constantly scoring a belter of a goal as a result.

5lane 9 in my own opinion, Forbes 9 and Fraser 4. Made one good ave. Dropped a high ball and got caught out twice, they could have got another 2

Add that to the many firsts we have done this season before August :thumbup:

Just realised not one of our goal scorers are over 19. That must be a good record to keep hold aff tae

Ross Forbes is 20. Murphy is 20 next month!

Superb...totally superb night. If Carlsberg did pre-seasons ............ etc etc etc. What about the wee Ball Boy that took one right in the face ... Glad to see him walking past the main stand and getting a standing ovation... WELL DONE WEE MAN.

It's official, SLANE is the NEW FADDY..... :D

"In Gannon we trust" to sort out the defence, and I get the vibe we're in for another rollercoaster season. Hope LEEECHY enjoyed the show tonight, Im sure he'll have much to report to McGHEE tomorrow. B-)

What a result! Heard it on the radio earlier when I was out. Absolutely outstanding!! B-)

There were a couple of guys in the main stand with Coke who I believe might be trialists. Leitch was pissin himself at the McGhee chanting and probably saw what was coming so boosted B-)

Great victory, great night. Reynolds was good getting forward in the left back role. O'Brien obviously won't make it as a right back. Jennings had a good partnership with Forbes. Forbes though was head and shoulders above both he and Lasley. Hoping to see Jennings get better up until 15th Aug. Looks like a good repelacement for Klimpl as he isn't scared to tackle. Hard to judge Humphreys as he was overshadowed totally by others around him. Some of Slane's runs were incredible. Fraser is a total bombscare. A new GK is a MUST. Sutton never scored but the number of knockdowns he produced were unreal. Hutchison, Page, and McHugh all looked solid......and WELL DONE Jamie Murphy!!!

Goal of the night for me was Forbes second. What a strike.

So good. No words can truelly describe how good that was tonight.

On a side note, if we play anything like we did in that 20 minute spell where we scored 5 goals, we WILL pump several times in the league.

To Bucharest we go!

Absolutley magic my dad hasn't been to a motherwell game for months as he works away a lot.

He's travelling out to work in serbia for 4 months on sunday and this is the best send off he could have ever hoped for.

The lads were sensational tonight there have a go attitude is superb and massive respect to jim gannon for showing faith in the young talent we have at the club.

If anyone heard the interview on the bbc "GAMBLE IT'S NOT A GAMBLE" very well said

delighted can somebody scrape me off the ceiling i think i'll be stuck up here all nigh B-)