Motherwell Vs Ks Flamurtari

jonnymfc

Well well well, what can you say? Was that not just amazing?

Start off with the negatives, although there is very few. Still not convinced by Fraser, every game he's played he's dropped a ball. Name Stevie Woods springs to mind.

O'Brien is not a right back, should never be played there again. Although it was worth a shot eh? Why not experiment.

Last but not least......Slane's celebration. Something the boy really needs to work on.

Positives, well 8 goals in one game, magic. The young boys in Slane, Hutchinson and Forbes were all brilliant. Slane's goal, Forbes second all brilliant. Sutton proved me wrong tonight again as his link up play with Murphy was brilliant.

Jennings came onto a game after looking rusty in the first 10 whereas Humphrey was the opposite.

Hutchinson was brilliant. If he played a ball from defence it would've found a Motherwell man, unlike with Craggs it's just hit and hope.

Reynolds got forward on the left hand side very well. If he could work on his crossing then this could work for him.

Forbes has probably one of the sweetest left foots we've had at this club since i started watching the 'well. If pass or cross is just so pin pointed.

Slane, another Faddy? If he keeps his head down and works and hopefully doesn't get over confident then we have a real star at the club. Get him tied down on a 5 year deal immediately.

Last but not least, that was just great.

Ratings for this evening....

Fraser - 5

O'Brien - 5

Craigan - 6

Hutchinson - 8

Reynolds - 7

Humphrey - 6

Jennings - 7

Forbes - 9

Slane - 10

Sutton - 8

Murphy - 9

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hutchinson was brilliant. If he played a ball from defence it would've found a Motherwell man, unlike with Craggs it's just hit and hope.

To be fair though, I dont think many of Craigan's passes were misplaced tonight, I thought he had a reasonable game. His pass to Sutton to sey up Forbes being a prime example

Superb result tonight and I'm still in a state of disbelief. Excellent performance from the team, especially Slane, Sutton, Murphy and Forbes who simply destroyed the opposition tonight. Jennings looked to be a bit unfit but showed a good deal of grit and a willingness to win the ball while Humphrey looked dangerous and probably should have had a goal or two as well. He looks to be a very talented lad though and I think he'll be a great asset this season. Reynolds was very good coming forwards, something we don't see too often and I thought young Hutchison did well despite a few mistakes but we can chalk that up to inexperience. Craigan was solid as usual and the only slight disappointments IMO were Fraser, who didn't cope too well with the little he was asked to do and O'Brien, who is not a right back but did his best but if we were playing a better team we may have been punished.

Phew. Great result though and some cracking goals. I can't wait to see these guys getting set loose on the SPL this year!

Superb, totally speechless. I know that teams shite but to score 8 goals against ANY team deserves alot of credit. I think it was a toss up between Slane and Forbes for MOTM but Sutton and Murphy were fantastic aswell. Another good thing was seeing Gannon showing a nice touch by clapping the boys off at half-time.

Only bad point was Fraser, that boy is a bombscare and we really need a goalkeeper in place for next week because Steaua's going to be crossing balls right on top of him and he won't be able to deal with it.

But I definately trust Gannon to do just that. The guy is the real deal no doubt about it. SO FUKIN EASY!!! B-)

This post will be lost in the Many but Forbes hardly inspires me.

The strikers were superb but against mediocre opposition. For me slain was immense BUT we still lost too many balls down the centre, we need a big commanding centre halve without doubt.

STILL WE HAVE HIT THE SEASON RUNNING AND WOE BETIDE ANYONE WHO STANDS BEFORE US MMG WERE U WATCHING c**t. IM OFF TO HAVE FORBES BABBIES AND PS SUTTON ALTHOUGH DIDNT SCORE WAS IMMENSE.

Fucking magic tonight. Very impressed with Forbes and Slane, but also thought Hutchison looks like he could be a real find - very composed at the back.

Slane will become a star though. The boy is going to really shock some of the SPL teams this season.

Gannon had the right idea tonight. He realised they were pretty poor so just went on the attack. Stick O'Brien at right back for more options going forward and play two at the back = a 8-1 victory. If only it was always this easy!

This post will be lost in the Many but Forbes hardly inspires me.

The strikers were superb but against mediocre opposition. For me slain was immense BUT we still lost too many balls down the centre, we need a big commanding centre halve without doubt.

STILL WE HAVE HIT THE SEASON RUNNING AND WOE BETIDE ANYONE WHO STANDS BEFORE US MMG WERE U WATCHING c**t. IM OFF TO HAVE FORBES BABBIES AND PS SUTTON ALTHOUGH DIDNT SCORE WAS IMMENSE.

eh?

eh?

Sorry too pissed or happy i meant slane :mellow::cheers::P

Im a tit but a happy one. And humphreys looked the dogs dannglies.

Im pissed and so so happy time to sleep me thinks sorry for the confusion we dont generally win by so much so its new :lol:

Slane will become a star though. The boy is going to really shock some of the SPL teams this season.

I'm really, really looking forward to seeing Slane in the SPL this season.

He's a right good player but his biggest weapon in the coming season could be the fact that he's pretty much came out of no-where. Teams like St. Mirren and Hamilton Accies will probably see the inclusion of this 17-year old unknown as just an example of Gannon giving youth a chance - not actually knowing that the kid's about to tear them to utter shreds!

I'm really, really looking forward to seeing Slane in the SPL this season.

He's a right good player but his biggest weapon in the coming season could be the fact that he's pretty much came out of no-where. Teams like St. Mirren and Hamilton Accies will probably see the inclusion of this 17-year old unknown as just an example of Gannon giving youth a chance - not actually knowing that the kid's about to tear them to utter shreds!

Here's hoping refs give him more protection than they gave faddy - they let guys kcik him black and blue then when Faddy would moan about it he'd get a yellow. I expect Jim Gannon will be quick to let refs know though...

I know positive vibes. Its a disgrace. Some people need to have a good look at themselves. ;)

People applauding two guys who had just come off and already had a round of applause coming off, and they didn't particularly have a good game. <_<

Slanes was probably deserved.

At one point, it looked like they were clapping for nothing. B-)

Clapping a ball boy. Twice. :P:doh:

Interview with Jim Gannon earlier tonight....

Gannon said: "Five kids scored and there were a lot of fantastic performances. I can assure them this won't be the highlight of their careers.

"My work is done on the training field and on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday we worked really, really hard on how we wanted to play every aspect of this game. The preparation was excellent and the players responded well."

Not wishing to over-react, but I think Boyle has pulled a master stroke here...JIM GANNON's MOTHERWELL ARMY.