Motherwell Vs Ks Flamurtari

jonnymfc

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also nice to hear JG, at least publicly put the ambition of the club above personal ambition. I thought we might miss MM's interviews in the press as he was always articulate but I think JG is showing a similiar ability. He certainly speaks with confidence which is great to hear.

I like the fact that he talks about bringing in more players within 48 hours or so. Of course, we want them to be good players, but it's a refreshing change from last summer's inactivity.

Seconded. Actions speak louder than words and all that.

Meanwhile over at Aberdeen, MM has a couple of targets identified. He continues to work on a couple of things and has a couple of irons in the fire. Love it.

Seconded. Actions speak louder than words and all that.

Meanwhile over at Aberdeen, MM has a couple of targets identified. He continues to work on a couple of things and has a couple of irons in the fire. Love it.

I also am pleased with the noises that Gannon is making. I won't be making any comparisons as to how Sheepy McShovelface is doing at Aberdeen though until next May. I'm hoping then to grab his heid and rub it in the fact we finished above them. Obviously with that size of heid, a workout programme may be required for me.

All I'm saying is let's not laugh at Aberdeen yet. We could end up with egg on our faces...

I would love it if we could put one over on McGhee, either in a few one-off games or alternatively by finishing above the Sheep in the league (unlikely admittedly) purely for the fact he disrespected the 'Well fans in the last game of the season by not coming out for the lap of honour. Funny how wee symbolic things like that can undo a whole lot of good work.

I would love it if we could put one over on McGhee, either in a few one-off games or alternatively by finishing above the Sheep in the league (unlikely admittedly) purely for the fact he disrespected the 'Well fans in the last game of the season by not coming out for the lap of honour. Funny how wee symbolic things like that can undo a whole lot of good work.

Motherwell vs Aberdeen in a certain season finale at Hampden? :P

If we come out the traps like we did in Llanelli then we should be able to win 2 or 3-0. However if we panic and the fans get on the players back then I can't see us progressing tbh. I won't be there due to work commitments but hopefully we have a big crowd there spurring on the lads!

Mon the Well!!!!!

Was driving into work this morning and heard that new Lady Gaga song, Papparazzi, on the radio. Out of the blue, as she was singing the chorus, the words:

Well are gonna gub ya

Well are gonna hump ya

Hammer, batter Flamurtari

came into my head, and fitted perfectly into the chorus.

Either this is an omen :D ... or I'm turning into Ice Rink :D .

Sun this morning reckons JOB at Right back, Reynolds at Left back with Saunders and Hammell dropped and Hutchison starting at centre half alongside Craggs. Jennings and Humphry to start also, alledgedly, with Slane, Forbes, Jamie and Big J. Bit different by Gannon, hope it works!

Sun this morning reckons JOB at Right back, Reynolds at Left back with Saunders and Hammell dropped and Hutchison starting at centre half alongside Craggs. Jennings and Humphry to start also, alledgedly, with Slane, Forbes, Jamie and Big J. Bit different by Gannon, hope it works!

That could be a :O or a :notworthy: