Flamurtari expecting to beat Well

Gaag

Flamurtari coach Egerem Memushi thinks Motherwell were lucky to be just 1-0 down after the first leg of their Europa Cup tie.

It was mistranslation. What he actually said was, "I have instructed my players to run onto the pitch, drop their shorts, lubricate their asses, and bend over and enjoy the fucking rogering they are about to get from Motherwell. I fully expect my team to be walking funnily for a week afterwards".

It was mistranslation. What he actually said was, "I have instructed my players to run onto the pitch, drop their shorts, lubricate their asses, and bend over and enjoy the fucking rogering they are about to get from Motherwell. I fully expect my team to be walking funnily for a week afterwards".

:doh:

Considering the first leg result I'm still scratching my head trying to work out what actually happened last night.

Were Flamurtari seriously above par and us seriously below par in the first leg?

Are Flamurtari a half decent team but last night was a freak result partly 'cause of their hectic flight arrangements?

Were Flamurtari and on par both games but we were just fucking incredible last night?

:rolleyes: