The 'dreaded' Communication Issue

Guest 'Flow

Not had time to read through all the posts, but I feel there could be more communication between the club and outsiders i.e non season ticket holders.

Communications to season ticket holders is not any better. I have never had a season ticket renewal letter or any of these ones boyle sends out.

Lee

Carrying this over from the Phil O'Donnell Thread as it is, obviously, not for a thread remembering our great captain...

Any roads, really setting myself up for this but gonna take one for the team as it were and try and address some of the major gripes surrounding club communication. I had initially typed out a 2000(ish) word post about the improvements we've made but I think that probably would be counter-productive. Instead of all that, I will take points and opinions on things! I think looking back on things, I perhaps gave the wrong impression about my position when I first got involved (maybe I didn't fully understand what it was going to entail) and maybe that has increased some of the frustrations... Building up hope? I dunno...

Anyway.......

I can imagine people are reading so far and thinking - big mistake - but hey, I can try and address different issues on that side of it with my club hat on and give you an open and honest reply. Answers may not be what you like to hear and indeed, you may not agree with them but I will do my best.

Although this can be used as a 'suggestion box' type post, please don't also see it as gospel on everything that will happen either. A lot of things that sound and look simple and effective aren't always, upon investigation, possible.

So, what on the communications side of things can we improve on (form an orderly line :lol: )?

Hopefully some debate on the issue will be a good thing...

'Flow

Is there any truth about the takevoer rumours?

I can understand if you are not able to comment on it but have heard a lot of things recently. Cheers

Crags mentioned that after the game on Saturday the players said that, if they progress in the Cup, they would prefer "anything away from home, because the pitch should be a lot better...". He also said "we're trying to play good football. Unfortunately that's not going to happen at Fir Park".

How about some communication as to the status of making our pitch "the best playing surface in the SPL"? I know it's a topic that comes up on a weekly basis, but when the team captain is making comments like that on national television (and rightly so) isn't it about time we received some sort of comment from the club?