Steaua Vs Motherwell

rab_mackinnon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good man. I'd hate the Romanians (or Albanians) to think we were boasting :D

watched the game last night on a live stream - have to say it was an amazing game surprised the hell out of me also - got a few good youngsters in the side - now all you need to do is fend off boyle from trying to punt them next season

Just watch the singing over there. Got this from Scotzine.com

Owner George Becali is a highly controversial figure and has been labelled an authoritarian and dictator by both the media and fans alike, with his involvement in the club. He uses the club to promote the New Generation Christian Democrat Party, which he runs, and he banned Freddy Mercury songs from being played in the Steaua stadium on the grounds of the late Queen frontman’s sexuality.

But does he do the Fandango? ;)

Anybody know how many current internationalists Steaua have at the moment?

Golanski for Poland

Toja for Columbia

Tatarusanu has been the U 21 national team GK , he's not eligible anymore

Goian and Ghionea are regularly on the Romanian National Team

Hello, Scotlaaaaaand! Hello, Well fans! ^_^

Sooooo, how scared are you? :P

You are welcomed in Bucharest!

You can drink our beer, eat our damn good food (like "mititei" and "sarmale", unique in the whole world), have fun with our chicks ( still, it's not a sin to cheat your wife every once and a while ^_^ ), BUT you are NOT ALLOWED to beat us! That's a sin! :D

Is it rude for me, if i say we will you crush you like ... little bugs? :D AAah, kidding!! 3-0 in the first leg will do it!

Cheers! :lol:

Onicas, that is the best first post ever!

Do you know if many Steaua fans will travel to Scotland?

It depends. :D

Now everybody is in vacation...

Probably 200 or 300 supporters, at least. There are many romanians living in UK that might wanna see a live game of Steaua. All the romanians ( not all, of course, i like to exagerate :lol: ) love Steaua!

In case you haven't find out by now, Steaua had 20.000 supporters in Bernabeu (a record for the Bernabeu stadium) when they played in Champions against Real Madrid. :D

I really tried to be polite, I thought we can be friends, I thought you are not like hungarian fans.

I am joking my Romanian friend! We can of course be friend but please don't set fire to us. It might be accepted in eastern Europe as rival banter but in deepest darkest lanarkshire it would folly of the highest order!

What's Hagi up to? The lovable rouge that he is?

It depends. :D

Now everybody is in vacation...

Probably 200 or 300 supporters, at least. There are many romanians living in UK that might wanna see a live game of Steaua. All the romanians ( not all, of course, i like to exagerate :lol: )

In case you haven't find out by now, Steaua had 20.000 supporters in Bernabeu (a record for the Bernabeu stadium) when they played in Chamipons against Real Madrid. :D

200 or 300 would be excellent and would make for a good atmosphere, I hope. I'm fascinated by this tie as, by coincidence, I have been reading a lot about Eastern European football in recent months. It's great to be playing one of the giants from Eastern European football even if they are not the team they once were.

Steaua's objective is to go in the groupe stage. It will be a tragedy for Steaua if you win this. Onicas, 2000 not 20.000 fans were on Santiago Bernabeu

LE: Sorry for my bad english

I did say i like to exagerate :D There were 15.000 (this time is for real , see this )

Hagi is doing well, he now has a Fotball Academy to run.

He is still a trainer :D

Seems UEFA have threatend both Ujpest and Steaua with 3 year Euro bans after the last round.

Probably come to nothing.

All this for creating an atmosphere.

This is not true. Steaua was fined with 50.000 euro, ujpest not yet but i think they'll get the same punishment. Between romanians and hungarians is an historical hate.