Steaua Vs Motherwell

rab_mackinnon

At least there's live commentary of the game on Radio Scotland Sportsound. It was the Aberdeen game for the first leg, so they must be concentrating on the home legs for the smaller teams to spare the expense. Bet they were in Moscow yesterday, though :P

So ProTV with Beeb commentary?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a big ask and would go down as perhaps our best result ever if we turned it around tonight .My head says Steaua but the Heart hopes we might against all odds do it. Here is what young Ross Forbes thinks . .................................."That said, there's no reason why we can't be as good as them on the night and we haven't written the game off. They are a very good side but we have to really go for it in the second leg."

Dunno if it's because of Norway next week or the fact we lost the first leg 3-0 (probably a mixture of the two) but I just can't get up for the game tonight at all.

I keep forgetting there's even a game on tonight! :D

Hopefully a nice early goal for the 'Well will get the pulse racing!

Getting ready to head off starting to get excited. Cant see another 8-0 but a goal (or 2) would be great, they are a good team and even if I were a betting man I dont think my tenner would be on us tonight.

But what the hell............. 'Mon the WELL!! :D:P:woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: