Player #4

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking of goalkeepers, my team Tranmere have taken Luke Daniels on a season long loan from WBA.

I belive he had a short spell on loan at Motherwell.

He looked decent at Shrewsbuty in the play offs last season.

He only played twice for us. Made his debut against Celtic and its fair to say he looked a bit nervous.

His other match was a meaningless away match to Hibernian on the last day of the season so I doubt many 'Well fans actually saw it!

From a threadbare squad a few weeks ago to one with competition for places thanks to a combination of new signings, with more to come, and several young guys emerging as serious contenders for a regular starting place. Whatever happens, this has been the most interesting pre-season for years.

His other match was a meaningless away match to Hibernian on the last day of the season so I doubt many 'Well fans actually saw it!

He had very little to do that night. Not a lot to go on but as a Tranmere fan myself I'd be interested to see how Daniels gets on.

The away end was fairly full that day was it not?

Granted, most 'Well fans were too busy doing the conga to have seen his performance... :wallbash:

Highly-rated goalkeeper John Ruddy has joined Jim Gannon's new Fir Park revolution from Premiership side Everton.

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/index.php?op...&Itemid=134

P.S I can see me setting up a re-make of the famous 1998 Harri Kampman style tractor picture come the start of the season :wallbash:

haha I have the very programme with that picture in it. Each player with their hands on each others shoulder lined up! Very cheesy photograph but funny at the same time!