Steaua Game Thursday - Is It On TV ?

johnstone

I guess that was sport.ro. The game between Steaua and Motherwell will now be broadcasted by ProTv.

I don't know if you guys can see it on TV, but you'll definitely found the protv channel in here or here :wacko: They only work with I.E.

Cheers mate, saw that on your web site, and will give your link a try on Thursday. Here's hoping :thumbup:

Enjoy the game, and the visit of the C&A boys ............. share a few beers with them and enjoy the singsong. :P

P.S. Love your signature Supersteelman :whistling:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that was sport.ro. The game between Steaua and Motherwell will now be broadcasted by ProTv.

I don't know if you guys can see it on TV, but you'll definitely found the protv channel in here or here :P They only work with I.E.

Fantastic.

It's on the radio as well so we can sync big Patersons commentary and we're sorted.

Fantastic.

It's on the radio as well so we can sync big Patersons commentary and we're sorted.

That's something after the last round, where the Albanian leg wasn't even on the radio. Public service broadcasting ffs, which is meant to give voice to minority tastes, and perhaps Motherwell in Europa Cup qualifying can be placed in that category. :rolleyes:

That's likely the main problem. The Beeb and STV (and other UK boradcasters) will have planned and budgeted for not showing these games. Now that the contract holder (Setenta) has gone under, there will undoubtedly be a lot of legal shenanigans to be sorted out before anyone new can pick them up.

Well setanta's EPL and SPL games have long since been picked up. Why should european games be any different? Did think multiple associations etc but I'm pretty sure UEFA will have complete control of the rights though maybe not.

if it's on the net, won't the quality be shite up on big screens?

I'm going to go on the asumption that your talking about JDs :blush: Colin said the quality would be pretty shite so he is gonna put it on the smaller screens. As long as you get to see the game in agood atmosphere. If i wasn't goin to Bucharest that would be my plan B.

Game will be on satellite tv for those of us fortunate to have thor satellite at 1 degree west. GSP1 or sport RO are the best bet. Won't be english commentary though.

I've said this before earlier, it will be broadcasted by PROTV, Thursday at 18:45 (your time)!!!

Gsptv and sport.ro have nothing to do with this game or any other games played in Europe.

Well setanta's EPL and SPL games have long since been picked up. Why should european games be any different? Did think multiple associations etc but I'm pretty sure UEFA will have complete control of the rights though maybe not.
I think the UEFA Cup rights are a bit more complex with some involvement required from the individual teams and national associations. At least it used to be that way; not sure if that still holds true.

I think someone should start a petition to BBC to complain regards not showing Motherwell and Falkirks away games, i mean we dont really care about Falkirk but i would like to see the Well on a decent chanel instead of all rickity boo on ma naff lappy.

(And no im not starting a petition)

:evilgrin:

I've said this before earlier, it will be broadcasted by PROTV, Thursday at 18:45 (your time)!!!

Gsptv and sport.ro have nothing to do with this game or any other games played in Europe.

Thanks for the info. LJ's didn't list this until today and as GSP have been going on about us cheating since Thursday I assumed they were showing it. I bow to your better knowledge.

Pro tv still on my telly though so I'll be watching. Don't know about JD's though.

Thanks for the info. LJ's didn't list this until today and as GSP have been going on about us cheating since Thursday I assumed they were showing it. I bow to your better knowledge.

Pro tv still on my telly though so I'll be watching. Don't know about JD's though.

You assumed wrong!

Colin is getting linked up to ProTV tomorrow if at all possible so we'll know for certain then if JDs are showing game on the big screens.

Bus for next week is up too at £4 per head again from JDs for Shitsville.

Colin is getting linked up to ProTV tomorrow if at all possible so we'll know for certain then if JDs are showing game on the big screens.

Bus for next week is up too at £4 per head again from JDs for Shitsville.

Cheers for the info and fingers crossed Colin can pick up the feed.