Steaua Game Thursday - Is It On TV ?

johnstone

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is shocking I think....

BBC ALBA to show Celtic's Champions League clash with Dynamo - but not until tomorrow

Jul 29 2009 Craig Swan

BBC Alba have secured the exclusive rights to screen Celtic's Champions League clash with Dynamo Moscow - but the game won't be on air until tomorrow night.

Fans hoping to watch tonight's action live will have to buy a ticket for Parkhead as the broadcast will be at 10pm tomorrow.

But BBC ALBA will have live coverage of Celtic's pre-season match against Sunderland at Parkhead on Saturday.

The station's Alan Esslemont said: "Our coverage of the SPL brought something new to Scottish fans last season and this Celtic double bill brings football back to BBC ALBA with a flourish.

"It sets us up perfectly for the return of SPL football on the channel for the new season."

BBC Alba? As in Scottish? Are ye sure? Whit the feck is wrong with showing our game, I'd imagine the cost wouldn't be much different surely as to what you are lining Shellic's pockets with.

BBC Alba? As in Scottish? Are ye sure? Whit the feck is wrong with showing our game, I'd imagine the cost wouldn't be much different surely as to what you are lining Shellic's pockets with.

Maybe they expect all those Irish Celtic fans to tune in, as they'll have half a chance of understanding the commentary..

For anyone that needs to download the links for the game.

...... in perfect TV picture quality rather than pixelated live web cast ... download sopcast at

1. www.sopcast.com/download/

2. Then go to this site..... www.12tv.ro/televiziune/online.html

and select ProTv (thats the Romania TV Channel Broadcasting the game live) 20.45 EET 6.45 GMT

You need to have downloaded sopcast for the TV channels on the second link to come through.

It takes 2 mins to download sopcast and then you have access to all the channels on 12tv.

Shug.

Shug,

I've followed your instructions but I can't find ProTv on the list of 61 channels available - any advice?

is this the only channel it's available on, can get it on my pc but not on laptop, downloaded sopcast but then it shows a box telling me i need to run active x control or summat from some mythical gold bar further up the screen, tried clicking the active x button but when i have to download stuff like this i always get confused. fuckin' pooters.

You're safe enough if you click on bar to download the active x controls.

There will likely be non-sopcast broadcasts on the day too. If I see any on the day, I'll post them up here.

clicked on it but wee box still appears. Looks like JD's fur me tae, cannae be arsed wi' this