Fixing It

Haggischomper

Doesn't matter what the formation is what we need is a bit of luck. We have had a number of chances and not tot one goal. The end is not nigh though as the league is tighter than a nats chuff so the luck of the bounce.

All you need is the one result confidence back and we will give some side a right going over. Players if they are honest have been below form but they are still (the majority) the players who got us to third last year.

We have Inverness St mirren and then hearts for the next 3 games now is the time to get back on track. It will be a emotional day for everyone against inverness and MM will surely use that to gee up the players so mon the well win it for Phil and we will be back in the top 6 before you know it.

---------------Reina------------------

Zambrotta Bosingwa Vidic Evra

Ronaldo Kaka Gerrard Sneijder

------------Janko-----Henry---------

That should fix it..... :lol:

To be serious though, we definately need to be making some decent loan deals next month. I say loan deals 'cause its not looking likely that we'll be spunking millions on two-year contracts :(

Theres plenty of young tallented players out there at bigger clubs who need experience and likewise well-known experienced players who might not be getting their game at big clubs who might be looking to drop down a league to secure first-team football.

January is usually a pivotal month in any season, but for us, this one most definetly is. There's so many things could happen in the next six weeks we could find ourselves marooned at the bottom and managerless missing several players. Some big, big decisions to be made which will have a massive bearing on the club's future.

Like the look of suanders so we must ask ourselves is there other youngsters that are ready to step up to the mark like him !!!!

Give the young boys a chance, wouldn't have a problem with hunger and effort from those boys.

Yes, but hunger and effort would quickly be negated by inexperience and naivete.

We're missing McCormack, and the replacement, Sutton, is a totally different type of player. He's the exact same as Porter, so playing them together is a nonsense. It has to be either/or, team one of them with Clarkson and give Murphy free reign to wander everywhere in the gap behind them. More than anything else, it was McCormack's movement last season that created space for Clarkson and Porter.

Me & Fraz would make a fine strike partnership. And, at least I've scored lately :P

I could have been actually joining ye in a team if i had took the scholarship I was offered :P

I think I'd go with

Grievesie

Jay- Jamie-Haggis-Gaag

Al B-McQ-Flow-Frazzle

FrazzaB-IanMFC

Would be about as much use as that shower.

Lol I'd disagree. You seen Jamie in defense?

I'd go for.

---------------Smith

Saunders - Klimpl - Craigan - Hammell

Hughes ---Quinn - Lasley --- Reynolds

--------Clarkson - Porter

Lets not beat around the bush here. Our current team has no confidence and are not working for the manager. This equals relegation.

January is when we turf out all the dead wood and replace with new players. Get some money for Porter, Smith and Hughes and go and spend it on players who actually want to play for the club.

We really are up shit creek at the moment.

Guest JohnnyDefault
Lets not beat around the bush here. Our current team has no confidence and are not working for the manager. This equals relegation.

January is when we turf out all the dead wood and replace with new players. Get some money for Porter, Smith and Hughes and go and spend it on players who actually want to play for the club.

We really are up shit creek at the moment.

Good post again mate - I was watching an interview on Sky Sports News with a ex-pro in England talking about the effect on the team of people who are not commited to the club (think it was relating to Santa Cruz @ Blackburn)- people who've decided to move on. He basically said it was a disasterous situation and anybody in that boat should be removed as soon as is realistically possible.

Like I said after The Killie game - get them into the office - Are you signing a contract Y/N? If No - "Get yer agent to start dialling cos yer on yer way"

We're in a situation that demands commitment and focus.

Somebody who in their mind is moving on has neither of those.