Paul Mcgrillen

Guest 'Flow

Stunned completely stunned, met him a few times when he was at Stenhousmuir and enjoyed a few chats about his days at the Ark. I am finding this hard to take in any news on the cause of death? RIP Mowgli you will be missed :(

I remember a home games versus Hearts early in the 93/94 season when we "hammered" Hearts 2-0 and McGrillen and O'Donnell got the goals. Unbelievable that both guys are now gone. Was McGrillen not also the sub that Tommy McLean subbed for not doing what he was told...? :(

Sad news...

I remember a home games versus Hearts early in the 93/94 season when we "hammered" Hearts 2-0 and McGrillen and O'Donnell got the goals. Unbelievable that both guys are now gone. Was McGrillen not also the sub that Tommy McLean subbed for not doing what he was told...? :(

Sad news...

Yep true - two good goals in that jam tarts game too.

Just had a quick look at a line up from a random game in 1993

Shocking to think

Motherwell: Dykstra; Nijholt, McKinnon, Martin, Philliben, Sneddon (Dolan, 83), McGrillen (Kirk, 64), Griffin, Graham, O'Donnell, Cooper.

Rest in Peace Paul. My thoughts are with his family and friends at this time.

Always felt that McGrillen was on verge of breaking through into first team regular when McLeish moved him on in a deal which still baffles me (no offence to Eddie May)