Paul Mcgrillen

Guest 'Flow

Wikipedia seems to confirm this :(

Paul_McGrillen

But I suppose we will hear more in the upcoming days.

Very sad news indeed, i think Wikipedia may be jumping the gun a bit there if its not been confirmed.

R.I.P Paul McGrillen

Hope the boys can go out and pull a result out the hat tonight for you.

'Mon the Well.

I hope the Media don't do their usual feeding frenzie over this tragic event, irrespective of the circumstances he was an excellent player for us and I for one will remeber the good thigs I saw on the pitch.

I admit that when I heard the news my initial thought was something along the lines of "not again". Very sad to hear this. Mowgli was one of my favourites from the Motherwell side I watched as a teenager. I had the pleasure of watching him tear Cumnock apart in the Scottish Junior Cup final last year as well - he didn't look any older than when he played for us.

Just very sad news.

as everyone else has stated RIP Paul,

so so sad to hear of his untimely death and the reported manner it has occured,

just on a wee side note he was involved in coaching kids earlier this year in wishaw sports centre, and had a great rapport with all the kids involved my son included who raved about all the work he done with his group.

he will be dearly missed, my thoughts are of course with his family at this time.