• Paul Quinn
    • Keith Lasley
    • Steve McGarry
    • Chris Porter
    • John Sutton
    • Jim O'Brien (Sub)
    • Darren Smith (Sub)
    • Nobody

We haven't really had MOTM polls this season, I guess because the teams hasn't been performing but I thought I'd post one up a) to try and get them going again and B) to guage the feeling of today's game and whether or not we can still take some positives from an otherwise gutting result.

Porter gets the nod from me. He always looked the most likely to create something and put his usual 110% into the game even though things weren't going his way. Still the most valuable player in the team IMO and a big loss should he go in January.

Special mention also to Quinn, who coped well with a strange position and threw himself into everything today. Also to Saunders and O'Brien who show signs of promise.

Guest JohnnyDefault

As I couldn't see McCarthy on the list :lol::P

I opted for The Colonel who I thought played another decent game at right back and at least attempted to do the right thing.

Ports was in there too - I think he's been genuinely unlucky the past two games - but has looked the most likely.

Not alot of positives to be fair - it was a three way tie almost - Saunders, Porter and Nobody

Porter :O

He was woeful in front of goal today, and tbh that is why he is here. That open header, where he had so much space summed it up today! He was absolutely woeful in front of goal!

Thought Saunders again put a solid shift in but tbh, no one really stood out as MOTM, but I'll give it to the young lad.

On another note, O'Brien looked good when he came on, skinned his man a few times

i went for young saunders he looked pretty comfortable all game.quinn had a decent game in a different position but no many others would get pass marks.why does mcghee never start jim obrien but he always puts him on when were losing surely if he thought he could do something for us he would be starting him more often

Porter put in a real good 2nd half stepping it up and going and collecting then moving on balls that should have been getting delivered to him

Sauders is a real good prospect but still made a number of errors, Accies done their job making it tough for him I just wish we had a mature player at the club to coach him through his introduction to the first team

Naebody else really gets a mention except for my MOTM , Buzz Smith

Porter put in a real good 2nd half stepping it up and going and collecting then moving on balls that should have been getting delivered to him

Sauders is a real good prospect but still made a number of errors, Accies done their job making it tough for him I just wish we had a mature player at the club to coach him through his introduction to the first team

Naebody else really gets a mention except for my MOTM , Buzz Smith

I agree with most of what your saying but Smith never had much to do. 2 saves, picked the ball out of the net twice an most of his kicking was crap. Saunders and Porter were the only half decent players if any.

Porter :P

He was woeful in front of goal today, and tbh that is why he is here. That open header, where he had so much space summed it up today! He was absolutely woeful in front of goal!

I would give the absolutely woeful award to John Sutton. Whilst Porter had a couple of chances in front of goal, I can't remember any positive contribution of note from Sutton.

I voted Porter although I thought that Quinn put in a very good shift in midfield whilst still tracking back to help out our midfield. Saunders had another encouraging performance although I can't help but think that his performances are standing out because the others are playing so poorly beside him.