Mcghee Must Go.......

Mitch

Here we are at Christmas in real bother. Malpas has us 10 points clear of the bottom spot at this time through his era.

He must walk.

Ill put my point across when im sobber tommorow but I wont change my opinion of him being a c**t

Your point of view is a valid one.Though calling him a c**t is out of order as 12 months ago you would of sucked his knob to be frank mate. :lol: Edit:I will return when sobber also :lol:

What was the other teams points totals? I'm not surprised at how short our fans memories are though. Everytime I come on this website I am guarenteed some heavy loser coming out with [insert a random name of someone whos not doing/playing well] get to fuck. Genuinely I cringe for some of the pure roasters that frequent this site due to the nonsense that is actually spoken. We slag the OF fans but a large majority of our own are in the same league for paranoia and impatiance.

Oh fur fux ake...

While we're at it, can someone start threads for getting;

John Boyle, Scott Leitch, Leanne Thingmy, the lassies in the office, the undersoil heater fixer, big Ale the kitman, the pint pouring folk up in the Cooper, the dead fox on the dual carriageway coming from Hamilton, Stevie McGarry, Paul Quinn, Stevie Hughes, the puddle outside ma back door and the tannoy system in the Cooper...

ALL TO FUCK.

That'll sort everything and we'll be third again in no time.

:lol:

you fans are pathetic, he steered you through a tough time, got you into europe, signed some of the best players to play at fir park for many a year and now you twats want him out, pathetic

Don't know this guy's allegiences, but in part he's got a point - we must be the most intolerant support around - as Lukeb says, most would have been knobbing the guy 6 months ago, now he knows feck all and should be hunted :lol:

Where Half Man's post falls apart is in saying he signed some of the best players at FP for many a year ????????? Porter, Hughes and Boab who are at best inconsistent this season - not saying they aren't good players, but best, FFS :lol:

This type of thread must be wearing me down cos I can't be arsed arguing the point anymore :lol:

MON RA DOSSERS

The guy could have buggered off to Hearts in the summer, he took us to third in the league giving us European football for the first time in over a decade, he handled himself well in the aftermath of the O'Donnell tragedy and still managed to keep the players in form to get third. It shouldn't be up for debate he is a good manager going through a hard time just now the same as anyone else with any other job and they wouldn't get sacked just for the sheer sake of it. Give him time, let him bring in a few folk in January who look like they can be arsed when they step on the pitch, because some of the guys: Porter, Sutton, McGarry to name but a few have been lacking effort in many games. We wont finish third this year but there is no danger we'll be going down top six still very achievable, stop whingin and get behind the team.

Your point of view is a valid one.Though calling him a c**t is out of order as 12 months ago you would of sucked his knob to be frank mate. :lol: Edit:I will return when sobber also :lol:

Think if you know me mate you will find that I have never been his biggest fan and along with MelvinBragg was probably his biggest critic last season despite him turning in an excellent season.

you fans are pathetic, he steered you through a tough time, got you into europe, signed some of the best players to play at fir park for many a year and now you twats want him out, pathetic

Best players to play at Fir Park? Who are these guys?

Pish thread.

The in's and out of whether McGhee should stay or go is being discussed in about 6 other threads just now and just about every post is more eloquently put than yours.

I came in very drunk last night and didnt start jumping about threads. Apologies!

McGhee must go.

Sooner rather than later. Fuck off please Mark.

Thank you....

hotd for this pish - it's personal abuse for the sake of abuse.

You cant be serious. Your a mod and have the powers. HOTD it and give me my warning.

What was the other teams points totals? I'm not surprised at how short our fans memories are though. Everytime I come on this website I am guarenteed some heavy loser coming out with [insert a random name of someone whos not doing/playing well] get to fuck. Genuinely I cringe for some of the pure roasters that frequent this site due to the nonsense that is actually spoken. We slag the OF fans but a large majority of our own are in the same league for paranoia and impatiance.

I am probably Motherwell FC's worst fan. Fickle doesnt even come close to describing me.

Oh fur fux ake...

While we're at it, can someone start threads for getting;

John Boyle, Scott Leitch, Leanne Thingmy, the lassies in the office, the undersoil heater fixer, big Ale the kitman, the pint pouring folk up in the Cooper, the dead fox on the dual carriageway coming from Hamilton, Stevie McGarry, Paul Quinn, Stevie Hughes, the puddle outside ma back door and the tannoy system in the Cooper...

ALL TO FUCK.

That'll sort everything and we'll be third again in no time.

:lol:

Surely you must agree that something has to change. We have scored 1 goal in 7 matches and it was a free kick from Malcolm. We are playing stuff that is worst than the Malpas era. Worst run of performances and results in my time of watching 'Well which is the thick end of 20 years.

Bit much having a go at Mitch for saying what others are saying in the other threads (perhaps he's saying it a bit more drunkenly). And as for needing another thread, we do miss the old Resign McGhee thread. OK, well I miss it...

Haha! Had the conversation with Topper yesterday about bringing the thread back from the dead.

All comes back to the same question though, if he goes...who do we get in?

This will be VERY unpopular but I would bring in either Billy Reid or Bobby Williamson. Williamson would have us playing some awful but effect football. He would build a team that would fight for every last point. There is probably only one player in our squad that has the fight and that is Paul Quinn.

The thing is people are forgetting most of these games we have had enough chances to hammer the teams we're losing to. Porter has to remember he is a striker, and learn where the goal is. I would have finished half the chances he has had in the last few games, and I have an awful shot on me!

The thing is people are forgetting most of these games we have had enough chances to hammer the teams we're losing to. Porter has to remember he is a striker, and learn where the goal is. I would have finished half the chances he has had in the last few games, and I have an awful shot on me!

True that. We haven't been playing well but still creating enough chances to win games, that's why I had shared McGhee's optimism that we are 'bubbling under the surface'. Now I'm starting to doubt it but as we all know the potential is there. Maybe not to finish 3rd but to at least get ourselves up the table a bit.

I can understand why people are frustated with McGhee however it's hard to tell if his tactics are working when the players; for some bizarre reason; are really struggling to put the basics together. Can McGhee really be blamed for the number of slack balls and missed half chances we've had in the last few games?