The Green Green Grass Of Home

delboy

Your Joking aren't you ? It looks fucking stupid! Anyway its better than Saturday so that's all that matters.

Actually thought it looked photoshopped so shows what I know :huh: Aberdeen's pitch wasn't the greatest today either so we are far from alone.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that patch up job is a complete embarrasment.

How? cause it's a different fucking shade of grass!!!

Some people will moan at absolutely anything......the goalmouths were a mess so the club sorted them the best they could in the middle of a season yet people say it's an embarrasment?!

People on this forum at times = ;)

How? cause it's a different fucking shade of grass!!!

Some people will moan at absolutely anything......the goalmouths were a mess so the club sorted them the best they could in the middle of a season yet people say it's an embarrasment?!

People on this forum at times = ;)

Away tae fuck you!

The pitch was grown from seed in the summer on a carefully levelled and mixed base and we've gone and thrown some off the shelf turf on to patch it up. it's hardly just a different shade of grass

Aye maybe so but I think it's 100% understandable due to the horendous weather resulting in overuse of under soil heating and the fact it's a new pitch from seed. It was always going to struggle in the winter even before 30 odd nights of minus conditions in a row. Short term struggle for long term gain. The patch up was essential and a bit over the top calling it an embarrasment imo, just one of those things

F#ck em I say.

What do people expect when we play football in the depths of winter. The pitch is like mush and even walking on it would damage it let alone St Mirren trying to play football on it.

If they want perfect pitches then they should build indoor stadium with a sliding roof.

Spot on mate my back greens in a helluva state as well, what with the dug shitting on it and scraping it up plus the bad weather ,in fact its a national disgrace. :lol:

I thought it looked absolutely fine on the news earlier tonight and certainly no worse than Rugby Park looked on ESPN tonight.

Watching the highlights on the BBC site, it cut up something dreadful towards the end, not looking good for us going forward.