Dressing Room Tiff

jazz

Am I? I did not know that. Thanks for that wonderfull insight :blink:

Btw its mon_da_well (don't forget the underscores). Also, an apostraphe is needed if you wish to drop the 'g' in 'fucking'.

Nice lol.

But on another note, ma mates a coach at accies and he phoned me after the game and they were in the dressing room for 45 mins, said it was heated but so it should have been.

It's a mans game, these things will happen all the time, it's just seldom that fans get the full story.

I have just watched back Saturday's game (feck knows why I punish myself like that) , there are bits in the build up in the tunnel where the Accies players are screaming at each other and seem so up for the game , but our boys are rather quiet.

As the game went on their body language just doesn't suggest that they are motivated enough or the ability to win a battle. It is quite depressing to be honest.

But on another note, ma mates a coach at accies and he phoned me after the game and they were in the dressing room for 45 mins, said it was heated but so it should have been.

yet both the manager and Club captain have been on the radio and have said that it wasn't...

my understanding is there is absolutely no unrest in the dressing room,up until the killie game there was a sense of being relaxed about the whole situation, a couple of players have now made their voices heard and they are under no illusion as to where we sit! After some of the things I have heard il comfortably put a few quid on a win against calley! The players are as pissed off as us all at the recent results! Source two current first team players! Let's end all this crap about unrest and crisis'S and get right behind the boys on sat!

After some of the things I have heard il comfortably put a few quid on a win against calley! The players are as pissed off as us all at the recent results! Source two current first team players! Let's end all this crap about unrest and crisis'S and get right behind the boys on sat!

Talk is cheap. Let's judge the team by their actions. And what's "this crap about crisis". We are in crisis. If one goal in over ten hours of football is not a crisis then someone explain the rules of the game to me again...

I have deleted posts here referring to Delboyd. It was that or bin the thread to HOTD.

If we're calling heated arguments in the dressing room a tiff, then what was Derek Adams at Ross County over the weekeend? Papers reported yesterday that he landed two punches on one of his strikers.

I have deleted posts here referring to Delboyd. It was that or bin the thread to HOTD.

If we're calling heated arguments in the dressing room a tiff, then what was Derek Adams at Ross County over the weekeend? Papers reported yesterday that he landed two punches on one of his strikers.

Assault? :rolleyes: