Players Using This Board?

CoF

No much to talk about soooo....

Do you think any players post on this board? Don't even know if they would read it much but I think temptation might sink in now and then, just to see what fans make of their performance. Must be pretty bleak reading at times for some folk. Mibbe they realise the amount of shite that gets spouted on here so stay clear, or mibbe they canny help sign up to defend themselves or other players?

I dunno.... who's who???? :O

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fully expect this thread to turn into a Motherwell version of "I'm Spartacus" but I do think the players will all have a wee gander at the boards from time to time. I know if there was a public forum where I was being discussed I wouldn't be able to resist having a wee look, regardless of whether it was good or bad....

Oh and I'm Jim Gannon :O

3812994696_544f3c2de3.jpg

I doubt any bother their arse. Most pro players,I imagine, quickly realise the fickle nature of fandom. One minute fans sing their name,the next they're a pantomine villain,or worse. Pro football is a closed shop,that's why pundits are uniformly ex-players and managers too. In short,I imagine they only actually care what other "football" people say/think. Fans are the bottom of the pile.

Or were you wanting posters to reveal thier true identities?

I doubt any bother their arse. Most pro players,I imagine, quickly realise the fickle nature of fandom. One minute fans sing their name,the next they're a pantomine villain,or worse. Pro football is a closed shop,that's why pundits are uniformly ex-players and managers too. In short,I imagine they only actually care what other "football" people say/think. Fans are the bottom of the pile.

Or were you wanting posters to reveal thier true identities?

Bit o' both. Just wondering what people thought they made of this forum, whether it was visited and whether anyone had inside info or suspicions on users.

You raise points anyway, eventually they won't really care what goes on here because it is nothing but opinion after all. Misinformed opinion half the time anaw.

The players do read the forums.

Football players are just normal blokes so i'm sure some do and some don't. I must admit i cringe when i see photos of grown men standing next to a players with that "look at me, i'm standing next to...." look on their face. At the end of the day i'm sure there are fan's on here that know and remember more about some careers better that the player them self!.....