The 'well Shop!

The 'Well Shop

Tonight (Monday) at midnight is the last chance for any UK orders. They'll be posted out tomorrow and be with you on Wednesday.

Could you then please tell me why when i phoned up at the weekend to order Nancy photos, that i was told that they wouldn't be delivered in time for Christmas? No point advertising on the website and quoting on here if you're not able to fulfil promises.

I then tried to order them over the phone, so i could collect them this week and was told to call back in half an hour, which i did to then be told that my credit card details could not be taken over the phone unless my purchase was being posted, due to security reasons, which seems like absolute bollocks to me. Surely a simple check on a database would confirm that i was a season ticket holder and you could ask me any security questions that you like - or would that be too difficult?

Now i'm sorry if i've offended anyone, wasn't going to post anything but then i read this thread and it really pissed me off after the service that I received...

Yet again poor customer service from the club.

Could you then please tell me why when i phoned up at the weekend to order Nancy photos, that i was told that they wouldn't be delivered in time for Christmas? No point advertising on the website and quoting on here if you're not able to fulfil promises.

I then tried to order them over the phone, so i could collect them this week and was told to call back in half an hour, which i did to then be told that my credit card details could not be taken over the phone unless my purchase was being posted, due to security reasons, which seems like absolute bollocks to me. Surely a simple check on a database would confirm that i was a season ticket holder and you could ask me any security questions that you like - or would that be too difficult?

Now i'm sorry if i've offended anyone, wasn't going to post anything but then i read this thread and it really pissed me off after the service that I received...

Yet again poor customer service from the club.

Were the photos definitely in stock yeah? I remember reading that there were hardly any left.

If it was a large Nancy picture then that's correct unless it's covered by our courier (which still doesn't guarantee delivery before Christmas). Due to the size they cannot be posted by Royal Mail Special Delivery, which means they wouldn't get to you for Christmas.

No, that's correct. We cannot have card details given over the phone then have the order picked up by somebody else due to risk of fraud (which has been an issue recently). It's company policy. We are completely separate from the club so we cannot access any club database. If you are coming to collect them this week we will happily put one aside for you and you can for pay for it in the shop.

• 2 weeks later...