Motherwell Youngster Signs For Arsenal

Angie 1991

A big "Well Done" to Motherwell Fc Girls u17s Internationalist Emily Thomson who will travel to London on Monday to sign for Arsenal Ladies.Although we will miss Emily on and off the park we wish her all the best in her future career and look forward to seeing her in the dark blue of Scotland for many years to come.Emily has been a credit to Motherwell Fc Girls and a shining example to the young players at the club who have ambitions to follow in her footsteps.Best of luck Emily from myself and all at Motherwell Fc Girls. ;)

A big "Well Done" to Motherwell Fc Girls u17s Internationalist Emily Thomson who will travel to London on Monday to sign for Arsenal Ladies.Although we will miss Emily on and off the park we wish her all the best in her future career and look forward to seeing her in the dark blue of Scotland for many years to come.Emily has been a credit to Motherwell Fc Girls and a shining example to the young players at the club who have ambitions to follow in her footsteps.Best of luck Emily from myself and all at Motherwell Fc Girls. ;)

Well Done, what a move to get, The Gooners Laddies are amazing. Clearly we have great ability in the girls ranks.

All the best.

I jumped when I read this thinking "Arsenal Youngster Signs For Motherwell..".

I read it the other way, Motherwell Youngster Signs for Arsenal, as in Slane. In a similar move to what Naismith could have had at Arsenal a few year back.

Well done to Emily. From what I've heard Arsenal have one of the best setups for ladies football in Europe and are the most succesful club in England by a mile. Getting signed for them is a massive achievement. :ph34r:

I jumped when I read this thinking "Arsenal Youngster Signs For Motherwell..".

Don't lose faith in that wee idea yet. Here's a wee story that might interest you.

Both Emily and Lucy were part of the Lanarkshire United squad who won the Scottish Cup in 2007,prior to changing our name to Motherwell Fc Girls.Emily has played with the club since u13s,as players leave we look to bring more players in and we have some very talented players in our u13s,15s, 17s and Ladies teams including some Internationalists.Always looking for new players,any girls interested contact the club for details.

i used to play with emily for the dalziel school team what a smashing player she is!

(although when i say play i wasnt very good so i just stood and admired from the side lines :lol: )

great move and all the best to her!