Home Crowd

Welldaft Mk1

Me and some of the lads got in the game quite early today and took up our normall seats at FP then some security guy in a suit (seemed pretty sound) came over and just explained that he and the stewards did not have a problem with everyone standing but that they had to draw a line at bouncing and turning around etc.etc due to health and safety issues, he also said that anyone who was caught doing so would be immediatly ejected and possibly arrested :lol:

Overall today the stewards were night and day compared to last season and let us havee our fun, create a better atmosphere at FP and get behind the boys and long may it continue ;)

Callum B-)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have went from the home attendance to stupid sectarian slang ,there are plenty of old firm sites to discuss this sort of crap, back to the original post or it should be H.O.T.D .

Who's slanging? Simple discussion about acceptable derogatory names for ra Shellic with no-one resorting to insults (apart fae those aimed at the Mhankies of course). Threads go way off topic before reverting back to type all the time.

he also said that anyone who was caught doing so would be immediatly ejected and possibly arrested :(

Overall today the stewards were night and day compared to last season and let us havee our fun, create a better atmosphere at FP and get behind the boys and long may it continue :lol:

Callum :lol:

Was this the reason for the guy who was being assisted out by Strathclydes finest !

Well that's just the way it was intended, ignorant or not. Sorted by PM, original poster knows how I use the term, I know how he interpreted it and that wasn't my intention so there's no issue.

For your information it is a term i use and have done for years aimed at Shellic fans and will continue to use it, suppose calling a Republican sympathiser a f****n is out of the question then? :doh:

Got to state the obvious, but we have an Irish manager and any chants about the famine etc.. by bigotted guys like you will so fucking embarrasing it will be obvious how bigotted you fucking pricks are....calling someone a f*******n is s tricky kind of thing

Got to state the obvious, but we have an Irish manager and any chants about the famine etc.. by bigotted guys like you will so fucking embarrasing it will be obvious how bigotted you fucking pricks are....calling someone a f*******n is s tricky kind of thing

Is there really any need for that kind of language now?

Kind of ironic that your pulling someone up about using abusive language, yet you seem to find it perfectly acceptable to do the same...

Explanation....

City Clubs

Celtic Park 58,500 - No shock

Ibrox 50,239 - No Shock

Tannadice 8,253 - Always been bigger - but lower than should be

Pittodrie 16,805 - Always been bigger

Easter Road 12,313 - Always been bigger

Tynecastle will see tomorow - Always been bigger

Provisional Clubs

Falkirk Stadium 6035 - played Rangers

McDirmond Park 5,230 - First game for years in the top league + good away support

Rugby Park 5,307 - Always a contest between us and them for the best of rest

Fir Park 5095 - No bad, No great

St Mirren Park 4775 - lower as expected

New Douglas Park 3347 - lower as expected

I will expect us, along with Kilmarnock to battle it out as best of the Non City Clubs when it comes to averages

Correction - Played Hibs :P

With a piss poor Hibs support too, around 1450.

To be fair to fatcalf he was referring to Republicans sympathisers as f*****s (not the Irish as a whole) which isn't too far from the meaning of the word.

Whoosh moment there stevie? Sorry for stating the bleedin obvious but.........Yi didnae get that one at all even with the use of the :P smillie did ye?

Sorry to be pedantic, born in London makes you English does it not? Maybe of Irish descent, he is what he is... I'll be surprised were Mr Gannon to play even loosely on a love of the blarney stone in his time at Motherwell. Enough plastic paddys in the West of Scotland without fueling the fire.

Me and some of the lads got in the game quite early today and took up our normall seats at FP then some security guy in a suit (seemed pretty sound) came over and just explained that he and the stewards did not have a problem with everyone standing but that they had to draw a line at bouncing and turning around etc.etc due to health and safety issues, he also said that anyone who was caught doing so would be immediatly ejected and possibly arrested :(

Overall today the stewards were night and day compared to last season and let us havee our fun, create a better atmosphere at FP and get behind the boys and long may it continue :D

Callum ;)

The new stewards were more relaxed about standing up due to the Police taking a more relaxed view on it. I hope the police continue to take this approach but all it takes is one incident and I can see the situation of last season returning.

Quite simply, it's the prices that keep me from going to Fir Park every home game.

Especially with the way things are work-wise these days.

£20 is simply too steep.

£22 on Saturday for the Main Stand - far too much, so it's no wonder the numbers are dwindling. Wonder if it'd be worth dropping to £15, see how many more we'd get in.

£22 on Saturday for the Main Stand - far too much, so it's no wonder the numbers are dwindling. Wonder if it'd be worth dropping to £15, see how many more we'd get in.

With you on that, took me to an hour before kick off to make my mind up to go £22 is a fair whack but I did get to see a great game! I don't know about the £15 thing I think it would be worth a go, the one great thing to see on Sat was the amount of kids with Well gear on cheering the team on <_<

A wee dude in front of me must have held his scarf over his head for the full first half, only to stop for a drink then hold it back up for the whole second half!! Well done wee man. Also had a guy sat next to me with his young daughter and he was teaching her the words to the songs as the crowd got going. Makes you proud to be a Well fan!

So the family tickets must be working :P

....the one great thing to see on Sat was the amount of kids with Well gear on cheering the team on <_<

Saturday was the first time that my wee fella has used his 'Passport'. He attends the development centre and the passport is included in their monthly fee. All SPL home games except the Old Firm.

Its a great initiative, I only found out about it late last season, although he's been attending the courses for over 3 years!