Official Site Having A Laugh

garymfc

just been on the official site,there opening page is asking if any of our players should b nomiated for player of the month,i wish i was living in there world,the only award our players should be recieving is a size 10 boot in the ar*e to motivate them and in a couple of cases ie,quinn,mcgarry and fitzpatrick a P45.am just nipping down to fir park for a couple of bottles of what they have been drinking :lol:

Given recent form it does look pretty daft doesn't it?

I'm guessing that they'll be under some obligation to advertise the voting process so I suppose they've got to tout one of our own, no matter how silly a suggestion it seems.

I think you're probably right about being obliged to advertise it but I can't help but feel that this month they coulda put it under the football news instead of it getting pride of place in the latest news either that or it could've been moved behind another story so its not the first thing you see when the page loads up fully.

i wish i was living in there world,the only award our players should be recieving is a size 10 boot in the ar*e to motivate them and in a couple of cases ie,quinn,mcgarry and fitzpatrick a P45.am just nipping down to fir park for a couple of bottles of what they have been drinking :lol:

What the fuck has Fitzy done wrong this season? He's been our most consistent performer when in the team this year? Still don't get why the guy gets so much stick!

What the fuck has Fitzy done wrong this season? He's been our most consistent performer when in the team this year? Still don't get why the guy gets so much stick!

He doesn't really that much good either.

Not seen him much this season, but i do see where he gets criticism from. Puts in a shift sometimes, but hasn't really shone.

I think G.smith's criticism this season is uncalled for.

He doesn't really that much good either.

Not seen him much this season, but i do see where he gets criticism from. Puts in a shift sometimes, but hasn't really shone.

I think G.smith's criticism this season is uncalled for.

But out of all the players this year Fitzy and Buzz are two of a few players that don't deserve any criticism this year.

So if you can tell me, where does he get his criticism?

Well Fizzy was certainly appreciated in Guidi's in Airdrie last night where he was spotted dining with his good lady.

He was being complemented by a couple of folk for happily signing autographs for the local urchins - not me I hasten to add......I was way too embarrased to approach! :D

Yea, Andy is right guys!

Contractual obligations with the Clydesdale Bank... Always knew it would probably create a bit of a stooshie but nothing really we could do.

'Flow